ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GRRR, keep being called GAY!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 02 August 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Lunner on 02 August 2005New clios are for gays....they look gay too, get a Williams then they wouldnt laughYeah...cuz all Clios are gay except Williams...innit :D

No, all mk2 clios are gay, esp the ph1s, they are all round and bubbly and girly.

The Mk1 clios had some straight edges and shape to them

can just imagine jean pierre sat in the drawing office sketching the design of the Gt turbo and one of the other guys saying "hand over the ruler" "no f*ck off im using it to design the whole car!!"

I still think they look great though, lol

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by scoobytyper26 on 02 August 2005

Or are you all age 21 and under so dont look silly etc?
I was 27 when I bought my 172 Cup and Im 63" tall

I got loads of comments at work as I dont think they really believed me at first when I said what my Cup could do. Guy who I work with who is 28 was looking for a new car and wouldnt believe that whatever he kept picking would be slower than mine. Im 23 so the comments arent generally that bad though.

Now, after taking most of the staff out to meetings etc at some point or another, its affectionately known as "the beast"! I took my two managers (33 and 35 year old women) out yesterday, bloody terrified.

Im 38 just got a Clio 172 Cup but the only comments I get at work are "that things loud" Its got a full ftainless steel custom exhaust and K&N induction kit on it or "aint you killed yourself / broke it yet?"

[Edited by psyduk on 8/3/2005 7:01:06 PM]

Quote: Originally posted by Loony on 03 August 2005
yeah right :confused: micra and the 1007 pug look double hard compared to the 182.

:devilish:

Quote: Originally posted by Tubster on 03 August 2005
Why would someone get so upset aout this to start a post??

cus hes gay?

Quote: Originally posted by JillyB on 03 August 2005
There is nothing at all gay about 17 stone body builders driving clios!! :D

but camp? hell yeah :p

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 02 August 2005

Why was I expecting a post from Little Newms even tho hes be suspended! lol

All my mates used to call it a girls car untill I took them out for a ride in it, they soon shut up then!
Oi!!!!

Lol, my mates where the same....... so took them out, they love it now, shut them up, u get the "can i have a go........." No f**k off

The clio is known as a hairdressers car, like the mr2, audi tt, etc. The renault sport clio models are way above the normal clio nonsense though. Definately not a hairdressers car

performance wise they may not be a hairdressers car, but to look at they are... valver and williams are the non ghey looking ones, angled and aggressive lines is what its all about :D