ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

H&R Spacers/H&R Springs Fitted. (New pictures added)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Sorry Chris, going to go completely against the grain and say that the spacers ruin it.

Just looks like you've fitted wheels that are the wrong offset :(

Need cup racer lows/camber to pull them off i think.

Springs are a worthwhile investment however!!!

Homo.

They're about 3mm in from the arch at the front and 8mm inboard at the back. The pictures are slightly misleading.

I love it though, wouldn't have it any other way. :eek:

If I go the KW route in the future, which might happen... then I'll get some camber shims with them.

I hate to say it, but it looks f**king amazing!

I do agree slightly with the haterz though. I think the pics make the front wheels look a bit too spaced. Maybe could have done with a few mm less. Awesome nevertheless.

RB 182 cup,astra sri
Absolutely love this. Been thinking of changing my rb182 cup next year and a red 200 was top of the list. This looks awesome

Renaultsport Clio V6
Love the stance. One of the nicest 200's I have seen, a 197 front end and to me, it would be perfect.

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looked great today mate, only gripe for me is though I think the fronts stick out to far.. Needs camber to pull it off IMO

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
Yeah after seeing it in the flesh, back is perfect. Front is a tad too much.

Very clean though.

Apart from that grease underneath haha ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Have to agree with Dave and Jon the spacers don't work. Love the height but the wheels are actually out past the arch due to the alloy shape. Doesn't seem to have worked. Sorry Dude.

Looks great apart from that. Clean as f**k.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Have to agree with Dave and Jon the spacers don't work. Love the height but the wheels are actually out past the arch due to the alloy shape. Doesn't seem to have worked. Sorry Dude.

Looks great apart from that. Clean as f**k.

Neither are past the arch.

"Doesn't seem to have worked"?

Shall I remove them then? Lol.

It's staying EXACTLY how it is, I love it. :eek:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I've commented but want to comment again. Looks like a matchbox car. Awesome stance!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I know yeah, I totally love it.

It's crazy how different it looks. :eek:

After today's result of 187/155 on the RR, i'll be re-mapping it next now I know it's a strong one.

Pretty chuffed with that.

Sir_Dave

ClioSport Trader
187 bhp is good? Whys it called a '200' ffs ... Do they loosen up with a few more miles?

Could always swop cars for a couple if weeks, i put some miles on yours, you clean the R32 ;)

Turbo 182 Alfa 159
187 bhp is good? Whys it called a '200' ffs ... Do they loosen up with a few more miles?

Could always swop cars for a couple if weeks, i put some miles on yours, you clean the R32 ;)

Better than what the liquid yellow 200 made, was like 175 or something.