ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

harlow mk2 williams lookalike, lol

williams 2,seat leon
it was truly awful. mk2 phase 1 i think, r plate, had gold williams speedlines, and lots, and i mean lots of williams stickers on it. i was convinced. i was going to have a word, but the mrs dragged me off to the shops.

ph1 clio
Diditno... It dosnt stop Their...., it's a 1.2 8v, running buckets and harness's with rear seats, a roll cage, the exhaust has been made to come out of the centre of the rear bumper half way up, under the bonnet it has blue platic rapped around all the wires/ leads, even has a nos bottle sitting in the passengers front footwell, not even hooked up, it came into the garage for a bonnet check! Could not stop laughing!

Ellz

Golf 7R
I think that it was down Staple Tye the other day, as It made me double take, nearly writing the car off!

:dead:

ly 182
ha ha i saw that on wednesday outside harlow cinema i couldnt stop laughing then the gf told me that the owner was standing behind me lol did u see the exhaust coming out of middle of the back bumper looks like stevey wonder done it its that bad :dead:

ph1 clio
Yh I see that, if you look under it and see how it's done will make you laugh Even more, exhaust is like a p shooter lol

Ellz

ph1 clio
I did take a few of it! But deleted then a few days ago! I did send them to Tom who use's cliosport wonder if he has them

Ellz

ph1 clio
I have 3 pics of the car someone send me their number I'll forward the pictures for
You to put up as I am away from the computer for
A while, (using iPhone)

Ell

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
002.gif

Ph 1 172
lol cant believe i have never seen this, taking recessed exhaust to a whole new level lol someone definatly got to flyer him

Halfords "sport" badge - Check
Universal induction kit - Check
Nos bottle for show - Check

...I'll go get the fire extinguishers ready for when someone flyers him, I doubt very much his flamesuit will be up to the job

ph1 clio
Sticker.. You means stickers... Theirs more than 1 Williams sticker, the exhaust dosnt go into the spare wheel it sort of goes infromt of it then welded onto the but that sticks out lol

Ellz

Octavia VRS LE
Sticker.. You means stickers... Theirs more than 1 Williams sticker, the exhaust dosnt go into the spare wheel it sort of goes infromt of it then welded onto the but that sticks out lol

Ellz

i must be blind, can only see one from the pics....

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
Ellz you seem to know alot about this car in alot of detail! i'm guessing it is your second project car you keep hidden away; it's ok you can come clean to us!

williams 2,seat leon
i really cant believe how bad this car was. i am so gonna have a chat with him next time i see him to compare his williams to mine. can't wait. need a laugh.