ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Re: Harphamominom's Ph1 Project

Considering this is now my project thread ;)

My first mod on the silver ph1 will be having it sprayed Sunflower I think.

jenic

ClioSport Club Member

The sunflower needs a PH2 dash (I know I said no PH2 bits :eek:)

The PH1 dash is s**t, like proper bad, as bad as it gets, the PH2 dash is much nicer and more modern. Do it.

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG

Ph1 dash sucks ass soo bad. Looks like a kangoo van inside, f**k that.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
I lol'd.

That spoiler looks immense. The drop helps though.

That exhaust only needs a DA with some polish or metal polish. Get an old pad looked out. Girl on DW done it to her ST exhaust. Looked new.

That exhaust only needs a DA with some polish or metal polish. Get an old pad looked out. Girl on DW done it to her ST exhaust. Looked new.
That's what I thought. I was just going to Autosol the crap out of it. ;)
Seen this tonight and the exhaust on the back really is huge!
10" iirc. ;)
It will look tidy once we've sorted everything out though!!
...could always get the dash flocked?
No Deal. Standard ftw!! I'm not going to ruin this one...

The dash is spot on. Ph1 > Ph2 in all departments!!

Quick iPhone shot of the Flower on the trailer...
d1d7587f.jpg

Looking forwards to Mick @ Diamond Motors working his magic and turning this into a healthy 172. Bring on Wednesday (minus the fact i'm going to receive a hefty bill LOL).

JP. needs to stop trying to steal my thread tbh. :rasp:

Get that bumper sorted! Hopefully will just need a good polish.

Yeah, I think thats all it needs. Just really faded. Theres no signs of respray on it, so fingers crossed it is just from sun damage.
(It would have to be the worlds worst paint job if it has been resprayed though, as its so much paler than the rest LOL)

I frigging hate playing the waiting game. Wednesday seems an age away!!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
It should be Solid colour. No lacquer unlike Capsicum Red, Racing Blue which are Clear overbase.

I say should because Renault change their paint like the weather.

120d M Sport
Bet the previous owner thought you were a right case...turning up at his house out the blue to buy the car, then having it trailered to a garage even though it was in good working order lol!

You gotta do what you gotta do I suppose.

I kinda like the PH1 dash too...I think PH2 dash is bastardising it personally. But then again I drive a 106 lol.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
That particular sunflower which belongs to craig is still in bits iirc, he's got 2 sunflowers, one with about 50k on it which is pictured with the v6 spoiler, the other sunflower is the supercharged one :)

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
all this talk of sunflowernesnes makes me want mine on the road even more!! Shame i have to wait till the 1st of march! /jelous :(

Bet the previous owner thought you were a right case...turning up at his house out the blue to buy the car, then having it trailered to a garage even though it was in good working order lol!
You gotta do what you gotta do I suppose.
I bet he thought I was a proper basket. LOL
I doubt he's complaining though, as he has a few beer tokens now for a car that he never used anyway. ;)
Stalking FTW!!
Thursday? So that will be the day you become a polish b**ch.
Tbf, I do already own the car, so i'm already officially female.
That particular sunflower which belongs to craig is still in bits iirc, he's got 2 sunflowers, one with about 50k on it which is pictured with the v6 spoiler, the other sunflower is the supercharged one :)
GREEDY b*****d!!! Why does he need two Sunflowers?!!

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Just had some bad news from Mick. :(

Dephaser could do with being changed too. ffs
Looking at a Saturday pick up now.

This Sunflower better be worth it. lol

Better be ready for sunday!

Surely on a 11/12 year old car the depahser would of been a given?

Ill be pretty damn gutted if it isn't. Been looking forwards to TOPO for too long, especially now that I have a Sunflower.

When Gray and I went to view, it seemed alright, but Mick said that it has a couple degrees movement (or something), so its better to do it now, than be screwed in a few months time.
Atleast everything will be sorted once he's worked his magic on it!! Hopefully everything will be spot on after this massive bill.

340i
Yeah, the dephaser was very quiet when we had a look over the car... but as always, you can never really tell until you have it stripped down :(

Atleast it will be minty fresh when you get it!

Last edited: