ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harphamominom's Ph1 Project - sunflower content p12 onwards

Brookie.

ClioSport Club Member
Meh. It's an unexpected expense but at least it'll bring you peace of mind.

As Mike said, on a car of that age I would have expected it anyway - even if it sounded/seemed fine.

It'll be awesome when you get it back mate :)

No point not doing the dephaser if your doing the belts. For £150 you might as well, better than playing another £500 when/if it does go.

Stu.

ClioSport Club Member
  lots of clios.
LOL you pikey! not wanting to change the depahser :rasp: Have you never read the horror storys ;)

TTRS & V50
Changing the cambelt usually makes the dephaser noise more prominent, so if before its quiet and then you get the cambelt done, more than like it will start getting noisy afterwards. Definitely get it done - piece or mind and all that.

I was just a bit gutted, as it means I can't really afford to detail it this month now :(.

Ahh well, at the end of the week, I will be rolling in a minty Sunflower :D. Atleast ill have peace of mind and know I won't have that expense for another 5 years (or next week when I decide to buy another Clio :eek:).

RenaultSport Photo Shoot

I got the photos through from the photographer yesterday, from my photo shoot with RenaultSport. Here are a selection of them...

_DSC5677.jpg

_DSC5681-2.jpg

_DSC5715-2.jpg

_DSC5757.jpg

_DSC5782.jpg

Car is due to be picked up by JP. on Saturday. Going to miss this one...

Well, technically 16>15 ... :cool:

15>16 on a Clio.

I was just a bit gutted, as it means I can't really afford to detail it this month now :(.

Ahh well, at the end of the week, I will be rolling in a minty Sunflower :D. Atleast ill have peace of mind and know I won't have that expense for another 5 years (or next week when I decide to buy another Clio :eek:).

Exactly! Saving money in the long run, if you don't sell it next week.

Pick it up in the morning. Had a bit of a technical hitch though.
Planned to do a bank transfer tonight, rather than withdraw all the cash from my bank. My online banking won't let me do the transfer as I need 'pins entry' or some crap and my local banks aren't open tomorrow ffs.
Paying this big bill is going to be interesting...

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Pick it up in the morning. Had a bit of a technical hitch though.
Planned to do a bank transfer tonight, rather than withdraw all the cash from my bank. My online banking won't let me do the transfer as I need 'pins entry' or some crap and my local banks aren't open tomorrow ffs.
Paying this big bill is going to be interesting...

Use your parents account to pay, hope they forget about it

I used to do this before my bank offered fast payments :)

PS, they never forget :dapprove:

Use your parents account to pay, hope they forget about it
I used to do this before my bank offered fast payments :)
PS, they never forget :dapprove:
Thats not a bad shout. I think my dad can do it... Ill ask him now. I don't think Mick will let me take the car without paying my dues and I won't be happy taking it away if I haven't paid up either lol.

PS, my dad wouldn't forget if I borrowed 1p, never mind this amount. Proper Jew. ;)

That particular sunflower which belongs to craig is still in bits iirc, he's got 2 sunflowers, one with about 50k on it which is pictured with the v6 spoiler, the other sunflower is the supercharged one :)

Yep as chris said I've got two sunflowers it's not that I need two just my 1st one pictured earlier with 49k on the clock I took off the road to give a good overhall, then bought a RB 182 FF & lost interest in the sunflower, then I sold the 182 & bought another sunflower which is the supercharged one :)

16092007272.jpg

23092009112.jpg

09b248c8.jpg

Glad to see another sunflower on the site & the fact no ph2 rear bumper is going on it :-D

Titanium Out - Sunflower In

So today was the big change over.

Two side by side:
9065abaf.jpg

Diamond Motors have done a great job on the car. Certainly gained a loyal customer from this.
40c91fa8.jpg

I took the Sunflower to the Polish Car Wash, seeing as I cba to wash it and its already a massive swirl bus. I was actually surprised at the fact that they actually did a half-safe wash on it. Pre-washing, wash mitts etc used.
Hopefully, ill be doing a detail on it this week at some point to clean it up slightly.

d9d2a5ff.jpg

12f9f1e4.jpg

(Shitty iPhone shots - I'm sure ill get plenty of photos tomorrow at TOPO)

Straight away, I got rid of the dealership stickers and fitted my CS tax disc. I will be fitting my CS stickers later on or tomorrow morning.

Being 11-12 years old, it does have its niggly bits, so I hope to restore this one back to being a minter!!

Thanks goes out to JP. for purchasing the Titanium. I'm actually really going to miss it. Was a great car to me and I look forwards to seeing his plans turn into actions ;).

Edition 30
Looking to do it on Wednesday. Maybe. Depends on how cold it is. I can't turn my street or my girlfriend's driveway into an ice-rink, so it'll have to warm up by that point.

Sounds good. I will keep my eye out.

Have you got any plans for the suspension, as AK pointed out that is a nice gap you got there!

Sportlines may feature in the future. Its not a priority though tbh. Making it mint is the main aim of the game.
I think I need to enjoy driving a standard car for a while (once that s**tfaced exhaust is off).

Z4 Coupe
Cracking car Paul. I'll watch closely to the progress on this one. I have a soft spot for sunflowers:)

Im sure you'll keep us all updated.