ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Harpham's Fiesta ST

It was never going to be long until I whacked a thread up ;).

So yeah, I picked up my new Fiesta ST-2 today. Here's some terrible photos:
FB189E56-6A98-4127-8E0C-F86419B70620.jpg

A6206BE0-1C94-4152-ACCB-A4F0617D70DA.jpg

I've done about 40 miles up to yet and already i'm in love. Absolutely amazing and perfect spec too!!
The dealer even listened to all my OCD demands! lol
They didn't wash it, remove any of the stickers/foam that was stuck onto it or put my number plate on, as I wanted to sort them myself. Boom.

Absolute perfect spec list too. Went for:
Race Red ST-2
Style Pack
Cruise control
EATC
Satnav with uprated stereo
Convenience pack
Auto wipers, lights and dimming rear view mirror

Although I haven't given it full beans up to yet, it drives amazingly. Pulls in every gear. Feels much quicker & tighter than any Clio i've ever owned (both Mk2 & 3). All the toys and little gadgets are wicked too.

So yeah, i'm well happy!! I plan to give it a good clean & seal up on Friday/Saturday weather dependant and will be getting some plain, slightly smaller number plates ordered very shortly.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Im not really a ford man- but that looks ace-

Glad the SY went as well......

S

TTRS & V50
Brilliant car, great buy ! Although, I thought you learnt your lesson from the 200 on buying new ? Unless I missed something somewhere.

Not my favourite colour, very inferno-esque. The cabin and drive all but makes up. I think I'm going to book a test drive as I loved the 1.25's so much.

Clio DCI
Nice purchase. What sort of deal did you get if you don't mind me asking? Did you choose to go PCP/HP or outright sale?

Clio 197 RB
Brilliant car, great buy ! Although, I thought you learnt your lesson from the 200 on buying new ? Unless I missed something somewhere.

Not my favourite colour, very inferno-esque. The cabin and drive all but makes up. I think I'm going to book a test drive as I loved the 1.25's so much.

Its nothing like Inferno, it's the other Reddy Orange colour that is similar to Inferno!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Well jel, cracking buy mate. :approve:

There's nothing like a new car smell. :)

perfect spec? so where the mountune then? and why's it not sunflower? ;)
This is a sensible more grown up car for me, before I buy a house.
Mountune will come when I get bored of it, which with how awesome it is, it'll be a while.
You seem to know my personal circumstances better than I ;).

Just been out in it again. It just keeps getting better. Took it onto a dual carriageway. Loving the induction noise of it.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Regardless of how good they are supposed to be, these just look so sh*t.

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
How did they react when you said "don't lay a finger on my new pink car"? When I asked the honda dealer not to clean my gfs new car, he looked at me like I slapped his mam.

glad you're happy though :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks s**t.

Can't wait to see the detailed pictures.

How did they react when you said "don't lay a finger on my new pink car"? When I asked the honda dealer not to clean my gfs new car, he looked at me like I slapped his mam.

glad you're happy though :)
They took the piss out of me LOL. I think they thought I was taking the mick at first.
They also thought I was taking the piss when I told them that if they dare drill holes for the number plates, I'd refuse the car.

Looks s**t.

Can't wait to see the detailed pictures.
You'll be waiting a while I think. My plan is just to decontaminate and then seal up in the new few days, then hit it properly when the weather is better. Working 7 days a week atm, so haven't got the time to throw in a proper detail. :(
i plan to be even more OCD with this one though, seeing as I won't be modding or anything.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Love it, I really wish people wouldn't keep posting pictures of them though it doesn't help my want for one.

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
Nice to have a brand spanker off the truck...... just really not into that new shape

340i
I am going to throw a bucket of muddy water over it Thursday night x

Looks awesome mate, lovely spec.

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Mate it looks so good. Red suits it so well! Very nice spec too. Would love to have a look round/passenger journey.

Of course they do. Back under the bridge.

Just an opinion. Its probably a brilliant car, everything you read has nothing but praise. But I'll never buy one because they just don't look good!

Enjoy!

Fiesta ST
Looks great !! I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

As for the mountune, I would wait as mark says, the car as standard is absolutely superb