ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Have I been a fool?

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
My first MOT at Renault today.

MOT: 50 notes

Failed on:
Suspension arm: 53 notes.
Labour 150 notes

Total: 260 notes ish.

a. They've taken the piss.
b. They've taken the piss but hey that's Renault, sounds about right.
c. Why the hell did you go to Renault for your MOT?
d. All the above.
e. Stop being a tight fist, that's fine.

Last edited:
T

thecremeegg

Well you got shafted on the MOT, most places charge under £40, bu no idea on the rest

TimMB

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy
Mine's booked in for its first MOT at Renault on the 7th November.

I'm taking it back there as when I bought it I got free MOT tests for life. If it fails it will be sent straight down to Rentech... then back to Renault for my free re-test :approve:

Most renault garages don't do the mot themsleves, you leave the car with them, they'll then drive it to a dudes garage round the corner & get it done there & charge you for the privilege.

Most renault garages don't do the mot themsleves, you leave the car with them, they'll then drive it to a dudes garage round the corner & get it done there & charge you for the privilege.

i checked if this was the case with my dealer... they do them on site, and im waiting while the do it too :)

Mine's booked in for its first MOT at Renault on the 7th November.

I'm taking it back there as when I bought it I got free MOT tests for life. If it fails it will be sent straight down to Rentech... then back to Renault for my free re-test :approve:

What happened to the Honda love?

Cupless

i checked if this was the case with my dealer... they do them on site, and im waiting while the do it too :)

should say on the MOT certificate anyway shouldnt it?