ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

headlight correction and a polish :)

225 meg
hi there so after a year of ownership my headlights were really starting to piss me off so decided to grow a set of b***s and give it try at polishing them up, first was a trip to halfrauds for some 1200 and 1500 wet and dry, megs scratch x 2.0, SRP, and megs carnauba wax
here are some befores
DSCF0389-1.jpg

DSCF0390.jpg

DSCF0391.jpg

DSCF0394.jpg

and after alot of sanding (thought i had more of the sanding process)
DSCF0395.jpg

and the final results, really happy with the way they turned out, if i had more time on the sanding think they could have came out alot better
DSCF0397.jpg

DSCF0396.jpg

sorry for the lack of afters
next up was the car was then taken off to gally for a polish up as the black was looking rather grey and dull
DSCF0405.jpg

DSCF0400.jpg

DSCF0401.jpg

DSCF0402.jpg

DSCF0408.jpg

DSCF0412-1.jpg

DSCF0413-1.jpg

a few wee cheeky shots next to my mates new nurbergring VXR
003-1.jpg

004.jpg

004-1.jpg

005.jpg

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

009.jpg

thanks for looking guys :D

225 meg
haha feel like this has been the first time the car has been properly cleaned since i got her :D

need to keep on top of it now:S

225 meg
Come up really well. I actually did my headlights today too. Cleans up the front end massively!!

yeah i know, i used to clean the car then walk round the front and be truly disappointed by the headlights lol really impressed by the way they change the front ends appearance

225 meg
all in it was around £27 from halfords but that was around 3 or 4 weeks ago when they had a 3 for 2 on cleaning products, and i just used polishing pads i had lying around the work :)