ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

hello from derby!

1.2 16v campus sport
my names adam, im 26 and a car recovery driver from derby. currently driving a 98 406 3.0 v6 coupe in diablo red. been a die hard peugeot fan for many years, owning numerous 205's 309's 405's and a one off 309 4x4 dimma.

what brings me here you ask? a change i guess, as much as i want another 205 to cure my hothatch urge, theyre simply not practical for day to day use, and i just dont think pug produce any ultimate modern day hot hatch, which is what brings me here!

so for now, im just browsing, doing some homework and seeing what goes for what money, one model of which that sticks out and appeals to me is the 172 cup around the 03/53 mark in the light blue, awesome looking cars. i need to have a go/passenger ride to experience the well known handling factor!

ok thats enough jibber jabber, off for a good read up..

regards

adam

DMS

A thirsty 172
Welcome.
I was the same. I was obsessed with 106 GTi's and 306 GTi's until I got the Clio.
Don't get me wrong, the 106 and 306 both feel better to drive and IMO handle better, but I just fancied something different. I haven't looked back, the Clio's are just as special as the Pugs in their own way. You have to own one to understand.

None
Hello mate welcome to CS
I love driving my clio more than i ever have with any car i have owned before, there's something special that you can't put your finger on..........get one, you won't be dissapointed :)