ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help with buying myself a machine polisher

Honda & VW
Ok so heres everything i have ordered, (not paid yet so can still add) the g220 with 2 pads, the menzerna power finish,ag hd wax, spot backing plate, 2 spot pads. All setting back at 293 pound without postage (damm) Anything else or is this a good start i might add wheel brush,tyre shine and bug n tar remover with order. O and it comes with 3m masking tape.

Where/who are you looking to purchase this all from mate as it seems a bit higher than what i had in mind after recently looking at similar kit?

Its off ebay (monzacare) i won the g220 kit for 175 pound alone. I was looking at a dodo juice polisher for 100 pound at first but the g220 seemed to be more popular.

Cheers mate i just bookmarked it so when i got a spare 48 mins im going to watch it before i even start with the polisher lol, i noticed they used wax with machine ? :s confused

E87 118d M Sport
Oh you can apply it by machine mate. And it does give a nice consistent well applied finish, but for someone with no experience, stick with using it for polishing to start with.
(in my opinion mind)

E87 118d M Sport
If you just do it once and never again, then it wont be lol. But if you plan to do it in the future then you'll be fine. Just do the research and take it easy. With a DA you cant really do any real damage and can get some great results.

Once you've bought it, you can use it with all your future cars. And your family's cars. And your friends cars etc.

You will "grow" into new polishes, pads, waxes, machines etc. Welcome to the slippery slope!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Oh dear it is a slippery slop indeed! My paypal account seems to be burning a hole in itself!

Once you've bought it, you can use it with all your future cars. And your family's cars. And your friends cars etc.

You will "grow" into new polishes, pads, waxes, machines etc. Welcome to the slippery slope!

Yeh think ill have a go on my dads 89 landcruiser perfect condition just v dull paint, shall be fun as everything square and flat :)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
f**k off! :eek:

Both your cars would be chasing the arch gap wagon round corners! :eek:
1276202472_875ce2a422.jpg

Attachments

• 1276202472_875ce2a422.jpg
    1276202472_875ce2a422.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 12
  1.2 Dynamique 16v
there is a g220 megs polisher in the buy section I think

edit: nevermind, should of read the thread - already got one?