ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Holey Renault 5 16V... Williams F7R & Alpha ITBs

alien green rs133
Re: Renault 5 F2000 Tarmac Rally / Sprint Car - Clio Williams conversion & overhaul

cheers dude, shame they slot over i need some to sit inside :(

maynard

ClioSport Club Member
  ph2 172 track car
Re: Renault 5 F2000 Tarmac Rally / Sprint Car - Clio Williams conversion & overhaul

they look sweeet!

Ive pretty much sorted all the plumming today and secured the radiator in place... just got to clip it all up, fill it and order a thin air pushing fan

IMG_5129.jpg

Drilled some holes in the front bumper to aid the air flow to the rad and to match the holes on the inside

IMG_5157.jpg

Got the windows cut to shape yesterday and fitted them today

IMG_5134.jpg

IMG_5133.jpg

Tackling the fuel system and Exhaust this coming week...

ITB'd 182...

Looking good!

Weighbridge is THE first place you need to take this! Will way fack all

Vw caddy tdi

Looking good man! Did you manage to get that ph2 grill? still think ph2 orange grill and single wing mirror orange + NEW ph2 gtt oe sticky matt black bumper trim front and rear would finish perfectly trust pls, am suprised that bumper fits with rad on outside at front.

I should just weigh it on my bathroom scales... light enuff ;)

The ebay Ph2 grill went past my budget.. Im going to run both mirrors for a change lol Im going buying the orange paint today.. The rad fits on the outside because it has been cut out in the past for a large front mount, so i even have room left to mount a fan :)

Cheers

Well Jord came up today to drop some stuff off, so i got him to fix one of the wires on my speed sensor (Legend)... I fitted the original 5 engine loom (starter and altenator) and did a few other little jobs... wiring wise i just need to give the alpha ECU power.. oh and find some power for the fuel pump

Next jobs to tackle

Fuel system... not a clue where to fit the fuel cell yet :S

IMG_5167.jpg

Exhaust system... Downpipe fitted today

IMG_5165.jpg

Last edited:

Where did you get the perspex from Winston? Cost a lot?

I imagine it was a mare to keep your jigsaw straight on the rear window!

B&Q, £38 for that massive sheet, yeah man!! jigsaw had a mind of its own.. they are a bit wonky in places lol but the seal hides it :)

^sexy cell^

Bootstrip and spoiler sprayed and fitted

IMG_5172.jpg

Camcover painted black

IMG_5190.jpg

Silicone hoses

IMG_5208.jpg

Engine bay wise im almost done

IMG_5212.jpg

looks alot better black!!

orange was a bad idea Im glad you didnt agree and do it lol

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC

Thats your best looking engine yet!

340i

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

This is going too be rather quick once complete :D

looks alot better black!!

orange was a bad idea Im glad you didnt agree and do it lol

Im still not 100% happy with the black... but aye orange would have failed lol

Thats your best looking engine yet!

It will get better over time;)

looking awesome sir....

not rat at all

It not 100% rat free:dapprove:.... as the body work is rather used, but i class it more as rally rat lol... and not forced ;)

Cheers folks

alien green rs133

sort the clutch cable its flakey orange lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182

i love the fact its well clean yet its kept in your yard and you get all these clinicly clean cars in equaliy clean garages

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

This will be your best car yet. Lump looks f*cking evil!!

love this thread, the car is looking awesome mate.

Rb182cup+s2 rallye

you running a cam cover? whats with the ripple in the rear window?

home made perspex window... i need to trim and refit it

Im not running a cam pully cover.. there to heavy ;).. I do have the low cambelt covers on tho

Salfords colour is pink... started as an april fools and stuck lol

Cheers peoples

What mm thickness are the windows?

What radiator is it?

2mm specials ;)

The radiator is a random volkswagen that i found at an auto jumble... I think its from a 2.0 16v Mk3 golf but not 100% sure

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Engine looks crackin. Whats with the colander look?? :S

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

LOL! Bit extreme.

clio 182 black /gold

Looking real good :D.

The holes are what made me fall in love with the car... bit extreme? i wouldn't have it any other way :)

Sorry to say there are no updates.. been helping mates with there projects

Cheers for reading folks