ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How cool is that?

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Fitted 17" turini's in white. I think it looks spectacular and the ride still remains acceptable. No scraping and scuffing with 205/40/17 tyres. Whenever i'm in a hurry or want to have a bit of fun I can allways switch back to the 15" f1's.

IMG_0326%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_0331%20(Medium).jpg

IMG_0321%20(Medium).jpg

RARE Unmolested Corsa sxi
shame u dont have the white front plates like us in the uk. they look dont stand out so much.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
looks mint mate but.... needs coilovers or apex -40mm!

also ph2 rear lights, ph2 bumpstrips and badges, colourcoded bumpstrips & handles and silvervisions while your at it :)

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Martin_89 said:
looks mint mate but.... needs coilovers or apex -40mm!

also ph2 rear lights, ph2 bumpstrips and badges, colourcoded bumpstrips & handles and silvervisions while your at it :)
and a spare 2000E to pay for it all

did nobody ever tell you to take the sticker of the sole when you got a new pair of shoes...

like white wheels, bugger to keep clean tho..so a no-go for me as im a lazy b*****d

Not really sure if there will be any more mods. Maybe I will change to a Ragnotti any time soon. If I can get my hands on one, that is. U wouldn't believe how rare these things are out here. Strange, seeing there seems to be one on every corner over there......;)

If anyones runs into a LHD cup or ragnotti that happens to be on sale, let me know, ok.

did nobody ever tell you to take the sticker of the sole when you got a new pair of shoes...

I just want everyone to know that I've fitted brand new Wanli's. As we all know, Wanli is the way to go.......

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Is that thing on stilt's? Really like the wheels though,would look 100x better lower though

The pressure got to much......

Ordered new springs that should do the trick. It will lower the whole thing about 40mm. Wonder what that will do to the ride quality.

If the car would stay in my possesion I defenitely would fit coilovers. That not being the case I think I'll just leave it at the springs.

Where abouts in NL are you based matey?

I'm way up north in a small town close to Assen. And U? Are there any more Dutch active on cliosport.net?

Dont have driverslicence
Niet veel mensen volgens mij, maar de velgen staan erg goed, alleen de auto moet wel omlaag.

Not many people from holland over here, but your wheels are very nice, only the car needs a lowering.

tiTTy & SV650
cool We sponsor a race team who compete in the World Motorcycle Endurance Championships, they have an event in Assen.