ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How many Williams in the club.

Apologise if this has been done before, if so then just ignore.

Was wondering how many Williams owners there are in the cliosport club?

Me obviously and Smokey McPot who I know well, how many more are hiding out there?

Trophy

Depends if you mean paid up members *Cough* or just forum users *Cough Cough*.

If you want paid up members just check out the members list in the members section!

Mat.

Willy 2, but i think its actually a Willy 1.5 as the 2 badges are missing and the rear disks have the bearings attached... :confused:

well at least it came with some bad ass head light covers... where are yours Northy? ;)

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Being carfully delivered from France pal...Next meet you should see a extra shiney williams with a set fitted.

Quote: Originally posted by mike8579 on 25 August 2004

Isnt yours the b*****d child of a willy and a diesel as well?
lol, nah, its just a b*****d full stop m8! spend over £500 on her last friday and I need a new gearbox to go in there too... gonna do the clutch at the same time methinks... was gonna get an uprated clutch too... then I remembered driving 2 lives car! lol

gotta love the long 3rd gear though, thats the only thing ill miss however!

Northy - bout time, I could see you eyeing mine up last time I saw ya, had a feeling next time I saw the car it would have some on too, not to be outdone n all! lol

Fiat Coupe 20v turbo

I counted the ones in the members section once when I was bored think it was 80 something, but Im not certain.

BMW 320d Sport

It would definitely be interesting to see exactly how many there are. After all with under 1200 UK cars in existence there should be a fair proportion on here.

So how many more are hiding, come on fellas come and be counted.

Oh and who do I need to contact with regards my membership, been waiting about 2 weeks now for it to come through.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

right someone had to do it,so i did!!! full members of the site that have williamss is:-

compromising of

24 williamss

24 williams 2s

18 williams 3s

and 1 williams 3 dimma

TT 225

Anyone who isnt on my register please send name, area and a pic to mailto:kel@kelly-j.co.uk">kel@kelly-j.co.uk thank you!

Register can be found on http://www.kelly-j.co.ukwww.kelly-j.co.uk, click on My cars and theres a link under the pic of my Williams..

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 25 August 2004

right someone had to do it,so i did!!! full members of the site that have williamss is:-

compromising of

24 williamss

24 williams 2s

18 williams 3s

and 1 williams 3 dimma
There will only be 17 williams 3s as mine went last week... :oops:

Is Iain doing it for a Part Ex then???

Or do u know something that I dont know, that someone might know, or even wishes that they know, but dont really know...cos they say that they know, when they dont really know, or they like to think that they know, when they know nought, just to confuse me...and all just so they can waste me time??? You Know???

[Edited by Illusion on 26 August 2004 at 12:12am]

Yeah dont mind me, im just bored...

Quote: Originally posted by Illusion on 26 August 2004

Or do u know something that I dont know, that someone might know, or even wishes that they know, but dont really know...cos they say that they know, when they dont really know, or they like to think that they know, when they know nought, just to confuse me...and all just so they can waste me time??? You Know???
yup, i know.;)

Mines a bit weird, i bought a smashed up willaims 3 and stripped down a 1.4 with a maxi bodkit on to fully rebilud the willaims on the 1.4 chassis to give her a new lease of life.

So i still count it as a williams as everything has been moved over, axels subframes, interia, loom, its just had a chassis change and a bodykit.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

Quote: Originally posted by Illusion on 26 August 2004

Is Iain doing it for a Part Ex then???

[Edited by Illusion on 26 August 2004 at 12:12am]

Yeah dont mind me, im just bored...

hehehehehehe LMFAO!!! itll all be revealed!!

Williams 3

Quote: Originally posted by case on 26 August 2004

Mines a bit weird, i bought a smashed up willaims 3 and stripped down a 1.4 with a maxi bodkit on to fully rebilud the willaims on the 1.4 chassis to give her a new lease of life.

So i still count it as a williams as everything has been moved over, axels subframes, interia, loom, its just had a chassis change and a bodykit.
now that is a b*****d child of a willy! no offence ;)

ive got a 3, happy as larry

GazTwo

ClioSport Club Member
  Blue c/w Gold Wheels

Thought Id put my post on now Im a member....lol

Williams 2