ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How To Install CD Changer to 182 Head Unit

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
ive searched the guide section and no results, did a general forum search and got pages and pages of crap.

just purchased a standard 182 CD changer and want to connect it to a standard 182 head unit.

where do you mount the cd changer?

are the mounting holes already there?

where does the route of the cable go?

many thanks

I had one in my Clio but mounted it in the boot because I didn't have the mounting bracket that usually sits under the passenger seat. (It did in my Ph1)

Wiring just hooks up to the back of the dash and there should be a socket on the back of your headunit that it plugs straight in to.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
there is a big mounting bracket already attached to this cd changer.

so from your reply i gather its suppose to go under the passenger seat. does it bolt to the floor or soemwhere else?
where does the route of the wire actually go?

E46 320D Tourer!
My changer is under the passenger seat dude. It's held down with a single bolt. The other end of the bracket hooks into the front mounting bar for the passenger seat.

The wiring may already be in place. If not in probably runs along the passenger door trim and behind the dash. Hope that helps.