ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

How to spoil a 182, Truro.....

Titanium 182 full fa
Passed a 182 in liquid yellow....K-Tec stainless front grill, limo tinted windows, lexus rear lights, chrome imola wheels.....wasnt even full fat.....wheels werent too bad but the rest put back to original mate!!

RenaultSport Clio 182
Hey,

dont you like my clio then? i thought people can do what they like to there motors! each to there own!

Focus ST
Wasn't full fat? You sure? Didn't think they did the Cup in Liquid Yellow - only Inferno and Racing Blue.

182 Full Fat
Yeah, I'd like to see pic, especially what the wheels look like against the yellow. Sounds good to me!!

RenaultSport Clio 182
DSC00037.gif

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
S'all personal taste for me, everything that's been done seems to have been well fitted so no1 has any right to comment if you like it mate :).

Vee dub
Nice car mate.... Loving the colour more and more each time I see it

A few minor touches that I'd not choose but otherwise sweet in my opinion

Get along to a meet fella

:race:

Massey6465 & saxo1.1
Welcome to CS by the way m8.
I actually think it pretty eyecatching.I bet it stands out well in the flesh.
Looking forward to seeing it at a CS meet up one day.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I think it looks good to be honest. Strange how much difference cup spoliers make, whould lose the lexus lights personally, but thats p.taste.

RenaultSport Clio 182
Cheese grators, you can call them what you like, its my car and i like the different look! each to there own!

RenaultSport Clio 182
Cheers you lot!

Yah i'll have to get out to some meets, living down here in cornwall kind of makes it hard, but im keen! and yep it does stand out from the rest!

Titanium 182 full fa
sorry Queeno, just think a 182 is best left untouched exterior wise....maybe just wheels and coilovers.....

RenaultSport Clio 182
cookie155 said:
sorry Queeno, just think a 182 is best left untouched exterior wise....maybe just wheels and coilovers.....

No worries pal! if you see me around give me a shout!

RenaultSport Clio 182
yah the snow was something elses! the car handled really well! it took me 3 hours from truro to perran! hell up! had a bit of fun in a empty car park! he he he

RenaultSport clio 182
don't talk to me about snow!!!!! I'm finally back on the road with my new subframe!!!!!!!!. Oh yeah....... got to say like the wheels.needs to be lowered though. I know we are in cornwall but we don't all drive tractors!!!!!!!!!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Plus points:-
Tints (you can get away with them on a light-coloured car)
Alloys - look good...

So-so point:-
Rear light clusters - not sure if I like them...

Bad point:-
The grille. Not a good move m8! But hey, each to their own! :)

D.

RenaultSport Clio 182
yellow peril said:
don't talk to me about snow!!!!! I'm finally back on the road with my new subframe!!!!!!!!. Oh yeah....... got to say like the wheels.needs to be lowered though. I know we are in cornwall but we don't all drive tractors!!!!!!!!!!

oh hell, sounds painful about your car! was abit mad in the snow! yeah im on the lowering of me car, im just going to wait till xmas is out the way and see after then! who drives a tractor???? dam things!

Titanium 182 full fa
that must of been so unlucky.....nearly ended up on the middle of Treliske roundabout this mornig thaks to a micra driver...tw*t didnt see me beside him.....thought i was gonna be paying u a visit for a respray......u got this week off work?
yellow peril said: