ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Htd HD2 help.

I've just recieved my hd2 from ebay and I think it's running android ? It seems buggy and everything is confusing me on the phone. How do I get back to windows mobile ?
Also the screen has a little patch where it's more of a lighter colour than the rest of the screen, should I be worried ? There was no mention of this on the description.

Thanks.

Title mistake; HTC

Last edited:
Yeh I'm a bit worried with it costing 270 euros, haven't left feedback yet so thought I'd check on here and see if anyone else has seen/heard of it before.

Yeh it is quite old but still compared to the iPhone 4, also it said it comes with all original accessories, all I got was a usb cable, no charger or memory card.

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Go to their website and download the latest update for it (ROM and Radio).

Then you'll find out how much of a ballache it is to work out which version you have.

Polo + Micra
trust me the hd2 runs alot better with android (ive got one)

yeah it is an older model

GiT

ClioSport Club Member
  Shit little Yaris...
Oh and HD2 aint old, just not well known... Mines a year old this month - and do like it - but wouldn't have a windows one again... Android or iPhone next time.

Dink - got a linky link for Android software?

I have just emailed him asking for a refund anyway, it says I have upto 7 days for a refund, what if it takes him 5 days to reply and decides he doesn't want to refund me ?