ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

I decided to do some ''modifications'' **SH*T HEAP CONTENT**

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Its nowhere near finished, Got loads more to do but I had a spare hour waiting for customers so I had a bash.....

So I stuck on the stickers I had accumulated, painted the rear quarter panels and fitted my bumper b0llocks. All courtesy of Ebay....

Got some coilovers waiting to go on, got some Refurbed gloss black turbines (these things look MINT!) with stretched tyres and some 25mm hubcentric spacers. Trying to find some well worn valver leather front seats but I only want to spend about £20 so i'm struggling at the moment! lol. Got some massive house speakers and a amp'd vibe sub enclosure for the choons too but i'm waiting for the rain to stop before I start all that.

Anyway, i'm rambling......

SS854475.jpg

SS854476.jpg

SS854474.jpg

SS854478.jpg

SS854477.jpg

I will await the haters. :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
are we a little bored perhaps?

And skint. I've bought too many cars and now i'm broke. I need to shift a couple (sold one yesterday :D) to get some money up together so I can finish the valver.

Thisis just to keep me tinkering. I don't like idleness! (So yeah, a bit bored!)

U

Uddy

Lol^^ Dont even want to ask where you got that ball sack from. Top stuff! :D

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha awesome, and what does the good lady think to it?

Honda & VW
Rear bumper is in need of some 'back-to-black' but apart from that looks good ;)

If you're bored Dan take that Vee out i see next to Mr Browns head....

Either that or ITV now!!!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rear bumper is in need of some 'back-to-black' but apart from that looks good ;)

If you're bored Dan take that Vee out i see next to Mr Browns head....

Either that or ITV now!!!!

FLOL! You should be a detective! I have no TV. Whats on ITV?? :(

alien green rs133
i originally wanted this van to do the r19 turbo diesel conversion.
strong work horse

glad to see its getting used well :S

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
will get a mag over to you...our rat issue

i went to an old school 2nd hand gear/furniture place today, i got an old antifreeze/oil jug for pitence, it looks awesome