ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

i just had a quote of bell for £2567 on my 182

Clio Sport 2.0 182

3 years ncb
8,000 millage
no points never had a speeding ticket
wv6 postcode (which is a c in the list)

wtf is that all about ner got quoted that when i was driveing a 1.3 fiesta 1st car and im with admrial​

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
PLEASE POST IN THE CORRECT SECTION RATHER THAN RE-POSTING THE SAME THREAD IN THE WRONG SECTION.

Thanks.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
They sound cheap.

Well played.

Don't you get a free pen?

Thats expensive, i paid £675 this year fully comp with bell, im 23 with 5 years NCB and no convictions and good postcode, my details are not far away from yours really so how you got a quote like that god knows

421 Cammed 172
Thats expensive, i paid £675 this year fully comp with bell, im 23 with 5 years NCB and no convictions and good postcode, my details are not far away from yours really so how you got a quote like that god knows

Never been to Wolverhampton, have you?

Inferno 182 & Saxo

3 years ncb
8,000 millage
no points never had a speeding ticket
wv6 postcode (which is a c in the list)

wtf is that all about ner got quoted that when i was driveing a 1.3 fiesta 1st car and im with admrial​

Bloody hell I'm in D (WV4) postcode so i'll be f**ked on renewal

Did you use a comparison site? They arent so good if i'm honest. I get one "normal price" quote the rest are all 2-3 grand

Last edited:
  Clio Sport 2.0 182
yeh i did that price was the cheapest on the comparison site but i rag them up mainly to see why it was so much but never got a good answer

Ph 1 172
Greenlight insurance mate try them!!! Just got my quote through on email nearly pissed my pants they are willing to do it for £468, £300 drop on last year!!! Cheapest I had before them was £756 lol only thing I have to see is if they can protect my no claims for a bit more cash if not think I'm still gonna run the risk as I only do about 4500 miles in my car a year