ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

If you go down into the woods today......

Valver..
You will find a Vavler... parked in the Gay Dogging car park that i didnt no i was in..... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: .... gave her a good clean yesterday with Silver Seal would recomend this to any1 car looked sooo nice but wen i got to where i wanted to take pics... the sun had gone in...:(:( none the less i still took pics!! :D D Any feedback Welcome.. b4 you say anything im keep it Ph1!!! :D

2005_0122clean0017.jpg

2005_0122clean0020.jpg

2005_0122clean0023.jpg

2005_0122clean0031.jpg

Loads more on here... http://photobucket.com/albums/a339/chrisdraper/woods/ let me no wat ones are your FAV...

Cheers Chris :D

Ad

MK2 FRS
2nd pic. is favourite.

Nice motor mate....

I thing you protest to much over the car park... hahaha

FULL FAT 182
woo one of the best original mk1 phase 1 valver out there, keep it standard like mine. im gonna post some of mine but my memory card is playing up on my phone
:cool:

Valver..
Shhh.... i know i went into a Gay parkpark... no need to carry it on.. goo show your love else where!! :D :D

FULL FAT 182
ha ha dont tell my gf she will start getting jelious lol, nah its a minter. cvant wait for the french show in may.

Beetle
Mate your car looks in superb condition for the year, you can tell it's been looked after:approve: . Glad to hear your'e gonna keep it all phase 1 aswell:cool:

Valver..
Scott-16v! said:
Mate your car looks in superb condition for the year, you can tell it's been looked after:approve: . Glad to hear your'e gonna keep it all phase 1 aswell:cool:

Lot of ppl on hear say to chance the lights and the grill... but i like it the way it is.. i might some parts colour coded.. but i wana keep it like the day it came out of Renault!! :D :D

Beetle
Good lad, i'm loving the phase 1's at the moment, got more of an old skool cool about them:cool:

Valver..
Leeshez said:
Wow that is megga shinny puts my 05 to shame ;)

well get some Silver Seal then... i used it on me old Clio and brought it up the same!! i can get hold of some if any1 is interested!! :D

all im doin to the outside is.. lowering it.. mayb clear fogs..not sure.. :D

Valver..
Freebone said:
very nice bud....no pics of the engine bay...lol..i could recommend something for that..hint hint

Well i am looking for a powder coated rocker cover and inlet manifold.. u wouldnt have one goin would u...:D:D:D

mk1 phase 3
wow. that is probably the finest example of a phase 1 valver i have ever seen. lovely mate, looks nice and shiny. yeah, keept it phase 1!

freebone are you trying to flog your bangin turbines again ;)

Valver..
...lool....^^^ cheers mate... freebone is gettin a Rocker Cover and Manifold powder coated for us.. :D :D .. cheeky monkey :D

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
eh mate its already been lowered at the back. nice car btw.

Valver..
yeeeeee.. and the front 30mm all round only on springs and the bar on the back... got £200 at the mo to go towards Fk Coilovers.. need about 180 more... sooo big deep ppl.. i accept pay pal...he he :D :D :D... then the puppy will be slammed 60mm all round :D

Looks good :D

clio head said:
i wana keep it like the day it came out of Renault!! :D :D

Make your mind up Chris ;)

At the moment it looks like its dragging its arse along the ground like a dog with worms...

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
nice work nik..those anthracite turbines look nice....

chris i would happen to have a powdercoated rocker and inlet soon actually....lol...

ollie i keep having a change of heart on the turbines...but if the right price was there i may sell them