ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

illy 2.. project thread

Turbo'd lude, Astra
Superb! Nice to see N.D.Hill has his name on it... He just gets on with building race engines rather than talking about it.,,,

Can't wait to see what periscope arrangement you come up with for seeing over the inlet manifold. lol

It would be called a big cushion on the bucket seat :rasp: ;)

you sir are a legend!
hats off for doing something out of the ordinary!
im new to the renaultscene so cars like this are fueling my instincts on getting a clio next to replace my rusty saxo!

Audi TT 225
Looks awesome keep us updated!

Im running a formula renault F4R in mine and goes like buggery

Had fun trial fitting the rims.... The 13's clear the standard williams calipers.. gotta love split rims:D

PICT2801.jpg

PICT2793.jpg

PICT2794.jpg

PICT2796.jpg

PICT2805.jpg

Just need to find some nice wide sticky rubber for them now:cool:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
lol! I just found a spider in the vent of the vee, was going to keep it till the meet on monday and donate it to the family of spiders in the illiams! ;)

Vw caddy tdi
Winston wana build rat williams for run arround do you know where I mite find 2 pair with same offsets as on your illiams? or would you concider selling urs they look proper rude?? lex

Vw caddy tdi
7ookg clio on 13's!(those 8j formala split rims r the s**t) with a 175 bhp motor will be rapid but different nice work. Still love the bbs rs 01/49's tho..

Turbo'd lude, Astra
BBS's have gone to a good friend of ours... so we know they will be hugely loved :)

Currently having a well deserved refurb... sure you'll be seeing pics soon!!!!

Turbo'd lude, Astra
hahahahaha

If only i could drive :(

I'll get it off you at the next meet.... just make sure that your love stains have been removed :rasp:

and indeed Fatman has the BBS's :)

Christopher is breeding the BROL with his collection of micro fibres.... I did ask for it at the last meet but he told me it was busy;) ;)

Alex - Edition38 or ebay... RS49's are a rare find.. A valver could pull off RS01 ET25s all day long

Vw caddy tdi
Yea i'll try that site many thanks winston ... just love the euro look with diffrent offsets is this because of caliper clearence at the front? which set fits front? the rs01 et25's? , thinkin back a friend who's into his v dubs mentioned Edition38 ebay's no good at the moment . I'll just av 2keep lookin?...