ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior changes to the Vee!

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Some may have already seen this on another forum ;) but I thought others on here might like it.

Before
Standard... YUK!:dapprove:

25092007126.gif

Now.
Renaultsport 197 Cup racecar 330mm Suede steering wheel. Recaro sportster CS in leather and suede. Clear top and bottom engine covers.

21062009348.jpg

21062009346.jpg

21062009350.jpg

21062009347.jpg

New mats are being sourced but i think its pretty much finished.:cool:

Cheers
Peter :D

phase 1 172
cant believe how much they suit the v, excellent choice mate and even looks like how the standard car should have looked

nice

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
that looks great :D whats that thing in the cup holders?

Snooper S6R neo use to have cost £500, bloody old hat now though I bought mine when I was 17 im now 23 lol.

Brilliant transformation dude love the colour coding

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Not a fan of blue seats. A bit too blue for me.

Looks 10 times better than factory though! :D

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Snooper S6R neo use to have cost £500, bloody old hat now though I bought mine when I was 17 im now 23 lol.

Brilliant transformation dude love the colour coding

Cheers!:approve:

And yes the Neo is old but gold! I keep it updated and it still works fine!

Peter:D

BMW M135i
Seats are nice but not a fan of the wheel but never really am unless its a track car tbh. Engine covers a good idea quite like that.

R26r R26
Much better than standard.
With your Snooper have you got the radar detector fitted ? I had one on the Meg and got busted by a gun last year so I binned it. Still use the box for the fixed cameras though.

It's A Reno
Sorry mate, but I hate it. I think it looks cheap and tarty. I would rather have standard. Is foto 2 'shopped?

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Sorry mate, but I hate it. I think it looks cheap and tarty. I would rather have standard. Is foto 2 'shopped?

No worries mate! Coloured stuff is always a bit "marmite". In truth the pics don't do it justice. No "shopping" just sh1t camera phones!;)

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Much better than standard.
With your Snooper have you got the radar detector fitted ? I had one on the Meg and got busted by a gun last year so I binned it. Still use the box for the fixed cameras though.

RLD is deactivated for legal reasons as you correctly state.;)

Cheers

R26r R26
RLD is deactivated for legal reasons as you correctly state.;)

Cheers

LOL. What I meant was it failed to go off. Supposed to pick up radar from up to a mile away. Wasn't aware that they are illegal. Plod never said anything about it being stuck in the windscreen.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
LOL. What I meant was it failed to go off. Supposed to pick up radar from up to a mile away. Wasn't aware that they are illegal. Plod never said anything about it being stuck in the windscreen.
I think they were going to make them illegal, but it never went through. They are garbage tbh, you're busted by the time it goes off.

Volvo V70R & 182 FF
Cheers!:approve:

And yes the Neo is old but gold! I keep it updated and it still works fine!

Yeah it was a good bit of kit and still is, Does yours have the laser scanner? mine helped me out once, not sure if it would pick up the newer police lasers though. I left mine in my last V40 as I hard wired it in and made a really neat job of it not a wire in sight, something i'm not too bad at :eek:

It's A Reno
No worries mate! Coloured stuff is always a bit "marmite". In truth the pics don't do it justice. No "shopping" just sh1t camera phones!;)

Wow, I was sure it was 'shopped.

I'm sorry but I was just being honest matey which recent life events have done to me.
I seem to have lost my descretion filter. :dapprove:
If you are happy with it then I'm happy too.
What do I know anyway, you can't go wrong with a V. Enjoy!

Clio v6 & Atom 300
I think they were going to make them illegal, but it never went through. They are garbage tbh, you're busted by the time it goes off.

Even if legal detectors are poor IMO. The only time they save you is if they use the gun on another car in front of you. Otherwise as you say its all too late.:(

That said many moons ago it did just that and warned me of a speed trap some distance down a dual carriageway when I was accelerating off a roundabout. Had it not gone off I might have exceeded the speedlimit before seeing the hiding police. So the detector did save me at least once. But that was ages ago, and the speed guns also vary these days.

The GPS is a license saver tho and has saved me a fair few times.

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
That is awesome best vee interior, love the Rsport wheel, shame it will go black and s**t in a few weeks, like ours has.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
himm it'd lookbette rif the interior was all the same shade of blue, it may look better in real life thinks like that often do . the seats look lovely, i'd love a set for mine, but the wheel does nothing for me, but i suppose function over form.

M2 Competition
Having seen this in the metal, the car looks amazing! Interior is as it should have left the factory.

Great work Peter :D

Tav

Clio 197
It'd be nice if we could see the seats from the front 1/4...see what they look like against the rest of the car?

Off the shelf runners etc? I need a new steering wheel, where are the renault sport ones sourced from?