ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Interior changes to the Vee!

Renaultsport Clio 197
I'm loving that. brilliant
Where did u get that wheel and how much if u don't mind me asking?

Is there a similar wheel but without suede, cause I don't want to wear gloves everyday ;)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Works really well mate 100% improvement!

Who couldn't like those seats tbh! Only works on a blue car tho.

Artic Blime 182
Very nice, as said before this is how is should look when new. Where did you get the seats from, and how much if you dont mind me asking?

Mini Cooper S
Looks great...I reckon you should get the doorcards match in the same blue suede/alcantara!

Saw it at FCS, I realy like the changes & the engine covers looks a lot better than I was expecting it to :cool:

Clio v6 & Atom 300
A few replies

LOL In brown?;)

It'd be nice if we could see the seats from the front 1/4...see what they look like against the rest of the car?

Off the shelf runners etc? I need a new steering wheel, where are the renault sport ones sourced from?

Std runners, Recaro mounts. I'll try to dig out some more pics. RSport sell the wheel.

I'm loving that. brilliant
Where did u get that wheel and how much if u don't mind me asking?

Is there a similar wheel but without suede, cause I don't want to wear gloves everyday ;)

RSport (02085409991) Just under £150 with VAT and delivery. No idea on a non-suede wheel.

Do you not struggle to get a signal for it there? Or have you wired an aerial to it?

Love the exposed engine

External aerial mate. Signal is fine.

Cheers
Peter:approve:

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Bugger i've killed the std shot on photobucket by mistake and i can't edit the first post bugger!

FTR
25092007128.jpg

:dapprove:

Mod?

Clio v6 & Atom 300
Best front shot i could find. You can just see the colour match.

IMG_2092.jpg

HOWEVER The car colour changes massively in the light, and using sh1tty camera phones. These were taken another time but for both it was the same car, same day, same time, same camera, just different angle.

29092007138.jpg

29092007139.jpg

Looks like a different colour car. s**tty white balance IMO.

Peter:D

Titanium 182
Look better than the std seats but I really don't like the blue - sorry :(
Think they would look nicer if they were grey/black.

If you're happy with them though then ace :D