ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

into the bodyshop.........

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
09-05-2009 Bodyshop Progress

went down on saturday to strip some more bits and key up the interior ready for paint. all the panels are ready and most of the shell prep is done, just waiting on a part from france and some under chassis welding and its in for the paint back end of this week hopefully! cant wait!

few other bits n bats in the bodyshop n all, the clio is in good company :wink:

Coops

IMG_9028.jpg

IMG_9029.jpg

IMG_9040.jpg

IMG_9041.jpg

IMG_9043.jpg

IMG_9032.jpg

IMG_9033.jpg

IMG_9034.jpg

IMG_9035.jpg

IMG_9036.jpg

IMG_9045.jpg

IMG_9049.jpg

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
ferrari is in for full paint, so dust aint really a problem at this stage lol

car is staying same colour and yes i had just had it detailed, hence why its here, i was pissed off with how shite the paint was still lol

tyres are toyo proxes r888's

ITB'd 182...
thought it looked mint tbh!

My 182's 4 year old and you had better bodywork than mine :(

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
thought it looked mint tbh!

My 182's 4 year old and you had better bodywork than mine :(

you didnt see the state of the filler, the rust, holes in the floor pan etc etc, pictures hide a thousand crimes

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Coops that dust is EVERYWHERE! thats gonna be a reet b**ch to clean lol - Did you take the clocks out? its a pig getting dust out from behind the perspex.

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Coops that dust is EVERYWHERE! thats gonna be a reet b**ch to clean lol - Did you take the clocks out? its a pig getting dust out from behind the perspex.

blew them all clean with air line and wrapped the dash when i was there mate, relax ;-)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
i stripped the car, took all the panels off and attempted to prep the interior for paint, stripped the tar out etc etc so i've done some bits n bobs, probably saved a couple of days labour on it

ZX6R B1H
good lad, Every little helps. Makes me really want to get mine done, But i paint all day and soooooo cant be arsed mesing about with mine on the weekends. Nice bit of inspiration keeps you going n that. Oh solid dogbones got any left lol :)

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
none atm mate no but i have a group buy on the go on c16v forums, if that goes ahead i'll let you know and you can get in on it ;-)

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I don't know why but I thought you wanted side bump strips back on it? I could have sworn you said that ages ago...

340i
Top work sir!

Local body shop?, I can remember you where asking around for a good one last time we spoke..

Clio 16v 182 Replica
I love these threads, like seeing it from scratch bodywork before and after and spraying, Its going to look ace when its done keep us updated with pics.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
mint :) should look brilliant when its finished!

i want a mk1 turbo now... has danny mentioned our little race the other night? :eek:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
erm, dont think he did addz mate, altho he may of, i tend not to listen lol i get jealous as mines off the road.

mike, whys your phone off? i need the bike servicing and was wondering if theres any chance this weekend, i'll try ringing you tomos

daz, your a crazy crazy man, but i love you so its okay

whiteley, hell yeah, one of the main reasons its in there

gray, yeah man, went with lw smart in the end in alfreton after several viewings of their work and a few recommendations

cheers everyone

340i
Oh yeah I know where you mean, just down the road from the guys I use.. Alfreton Auto Sprays!

You will have to pop in for a cuppa when you pick it up ;)

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
haha well we had a little play and he made me look like i was going backwards :( he was still spinning wheels too the git

Owen

ClioSport Admin
Coop - did this car used to be owned by someone in Leicester, swear its the one that used to work in the halfords around the corner from my uni place, around '03-'04?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Coop - did this car used to be owned by someone in Leicester, swear its the one that used to work in the halfords around the corner from my uni place, around '03-'04?

2 lads, both called matt off this site have owned it between then since around then? first guy had first batch of bodywork done on it in birmingham so not miles from there. other matt who owned it before me lived in essex so likely not to be him

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Oh yeah I know where you mean, just down the road from the guys I use.. Alfreton Auto Sprays!

You will have to pop in for a cuppa when you pick it up ;)

i may well do mate, buggered if i can remember where u live tho mate or even if i have your number any more lol

Owen

ClioSport Admin
2 lads, both called matt off this site have owned it between then since around then? first guy had first batch of bodywork done on it in birmingham so not miles from there. other matt who owned it before me lived in essex so likely not to be him

Could be a completely diff car:eek:, lol. But the one i remember had the same wheels (the big silver 17"s/18"s?) in one of your pics