ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iOS "must have" apps

1.8 Civic EX
Nimble Quest - It's basically Snake from the old Nokia phones but with some RPG elements thrown in. Quite a good little game tbh. Oh and it's made by the same peeps as Tiny Tower ;)

Goliath I
Skylanders Battlegrounds.
Fun game, my sons got a load of Skylanders so I was able to unlock a fair few characters which was cool.

Figure.
Cool little music generator made by the guys who created Reason. I'm sure its potential is far more than what I've been using it for though.

Good game, the tank and the 6x6 truck are beasts! How far have you got on the levels?

Countryside - 8
Desert - 16
Arctic - 14
Highway - 24
Cave - 6
Moon - 4
Mars - 4
Forest - 5

I was roughly the same when I got my ip5 but lost my savegame so had to start again. The 6 wheeler is expensive to upgrade so I'm just messing about on highway in the rally car, by far the best for it so far imo.

Matt Cup

ClioSport Club Member
  Leon Cupra
I'm on:-

Countryside - 21
Desert - 19
Arctic - 13
Highway - 17
Cave - 8
Moon - 6
Mars - 6
Alien Planet - 7

Arctic Cave - 5
Forest - 12
Mountain - 9

But to get upgrades I just farm Moon for money.

Last edited:
I'm on:-

Countryside - 21
Desert - 19
Arctic - 13
Highway - 17
Cave - 8
Moon - 6
Mars - 6
Alien Planet - 7

Arctic Cave - 5
Forest - 12
Mountain - 9

But to get upgrades I just farm Moon for money.

I use the highway, I know it pretty well so it's an easy money maker, how much do you get per run on the moon?

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Annoying me this game haha cant get the car to stop going head first!!!

accelerate to bring it back when its heading like that and brake to do the opposite. i learnt this eventually.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
Does anyone still play Simpsons Tapped Out? Recently got into it but need to add 2 origin friend accounts for a challenge.

Potential game changer here..

Motion Tennis.

Why it's taken this long, I don't know..

I've not had chance to have a go yet myself, but I love the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Mynd. Really smart calendar app if you're constantly forgetting what you're doing and where you're meant to be, like me.

Rich..

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf
5-0 police scanner. Not sure if this has been posted before as it's been around a while, interesting app though, and free :) Only downside is it's mainly USA based, still an interesting listen though.

Anyone recommend a decent free workout apps for the ipad? Ive got Fitstar its pretty good with videos etc but not wanting to spend 30 quid to use it more that twice a week.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
I don't find the IAP for PvZ2 that annoying, no need to use them really. Been playing it to death and got through to the Pirate levels without any need nor being pushed into IAP's.

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
I think I've posted it before but it's worth posting again. Sygic Navigation is a f**king awesome app. So many features, so reliable and just so damn good. Best nav software on iOS.

Only thing wrong with it is the text to speech voices are s**t, but the rest of the voices are great.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
M8 sat Nav is good.

Quip has just come out and its good for word docs

Online Football Manager. Anyone playing it? Is bloody brilliant, a load of us at work have set up a league. It's slowly sapping any life I had away.

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Got a few cool ones last night. Copilot gps premium, so awesome! Imediashare - stream films, music etc to your ps3/Xbox. Action movie - make a short video clip then add effects, I recorded a car parked up on the street then a huge wrecking ball falling onto it, looks pretty good lol. Last one was iPetWacher, uses your iPad/macs webcam to keep an eye on your pets, lol. Didn't really think much of it at first but my neighbour passed me his phone last night and you could see his 2 dogs playing in the kitchen, 30 miles away!