ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

iphone picture problems

none :(
Hi

Ive noticed a problem when viewing my pics on my iphone, halfway down my pics there is a big black box which blanks the pictures out, its not showing about 25 pictures or so, its just a big black box, but if i click on the box it opens up the picture that was there, i can still scroll and view the pics, but i just want to see them there in the first place, has anybodt had this happen before?

how do i get rid of it, do i need to take it to an apple shop for somebody to look at it, ive sync'd my phone but still no luck, if i take it to apple and they cant fix it, and i get a new one under warrenty, will i lose all the pics ive taken on my phone already

well i will be wanting a new phone then, surely they must be able to try and sort, i mean i can live with black box, but why should i
surely im entitled to a new phone if its faulty, im not claiming on insurance, when its still in warrenty

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
What if it's just a simple software issue that can be updated? Have you broken the phone, is that why you are desperate for a new handset?

not broken my phone is legit, dont wanna jb it.
think it may have something to do with the 4 update, how can i uninstall an update, and will i lose my pics, apps etc

Never above 25mpg
It looks like this :

IMG_0072.png

Mine's done it ever since 4.0.1

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
As above mine did it, what I did was to back up my pictures on the computer and delete them all off the camera roll. Then made a folder and put them into it and synced it up then just started a fresh camera roll.

Bumder With A Buffer
You need to see if you have the older firmware on your computer.

I think its stored in..

C:\Documents and Settings\greenr\Application Data\Apple Computer\iTunes\iPhone Software Updates

Then I think you hook your iphone upto to itunes press the "Shift" button and click restore and navigate to the firmware 4.0 or whatever.

Im not 100% sure on if you need to put the phone into restore mode though??? If yo udo follow this

http://www.iphonealley.com/tips/save-your-iphone-with-recovery-mode

That may well be wrong :eek: