ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Is this tastefully modified?

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
This is a motor which I see now and again on my trips to work. Got the links of the pics from a thread on Barryboys, where they are suitably homed. The female who drives the car, as far as I know, isnt a certified mental case. Unofficially, she must be.

A couple of years ago (beautifully fitted tints) :
fluffwhydontpeoplereadstickies.jpg

The current look :
Hybridminiredpug.jpg

Hybridminiredpug2.jpg

Hybridminiredpug3.jpg

Hybridminiredpug4.jpg

Hybridminiredpug5.jpg

Hybridminiredpug6.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

Here is her latest ride, which she parks next to the 106 :

stevie_d_050729_sax01.jpg

In fairness, the Saxo was already modified by someone else.

:dead:

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
At least the saxo doesnt look like its about to fall apart. That 106 is one of the worse cars ive ever seen though.

mace¬

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio
Saxo looks like alot of effort has gone in to it.

Do you think the bike can side exhaust was thought of before they realised they'd have to chop a big lump out the door?

J03

MX5 1.8
omg that 106 is HIDEOUS!!!!!!!!!

but...

i kinda like the saxo in some way.... if the thing was in a different colour from that stupid pink i think it would look like a good example of a bodykitted car

3 Series touring
tints on the 106 look kinda good..in a "yeah but i wouldnt" way...just different.
both look shiite though

mx5
if that saxo was dark grey i reckon it would actually be really nice

the 106 is awful! loolllll @ the S on the fast car sticker, the worst bit is that she proably thinks it looks really nice

How can anyone possibly ever think either of them looks good? Even max power magazine would slate the 106 as being sh*t.

Imagine if she saw the lusty mobile in the dealers, she'd be wet through.

- scutch, I bet she's dog rough ??

Never above 25mpg
106 surely became a piss take when they added the silver marker pen shopping list?

Saxo looks s**t too.

Combo
Hmm... not the nicest.

I think the only reason a few people are saying the Saxo looks alright is because of the gashness of the 106 prior.

Anything would look better following the 106 bucket.

VX220
Does that saxo have a pug-performance sticker in the front window? Surely she has forgotten she now drives a citreon?

The 106 is sooooo special!