ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Its getting there!

Clio 1.4 Fidji
Well i finally took my finger out of my bum and got to work on the clio,
Before....
1.4 fidji carb 110k
cliobefore.jpg

Tiger exhaust, stright thru - bit too loud tho! going to get a silencer put in
lights2.jpg

colour coded mirrors, tints and white hubcaps lol
beforebumpers.jpg

Then add these, 60mm springs
springs.jpg

White RT bumpers, new passenger wing, ph2 bumpstrips, spots and an ariel!
bumperswing.jpg

DVD Player and 2 sunvisor screens
dvdscreens.jpg

K&N kit, thanks to gmk1 for this!!
kn.jpg

Sound system
cliosubsmall.jpg

Here are some pics after i did all the work.
With bumpers and ph2 side strips, colour coded grill and debadged before i lowered it
afterbumpers.jpg

Lowered 60mm bye bye hubcaps!!
lowered13s.jpg

latest pic here with 15" alloys - needs a good wash and polish now tho after getting pulled apart! lol
clioafter.jpg

Not finished yet tho but you get the idea, was going to colour code the bumpstrips but might be abit too white?
need a new interior and back arch needs the rust fixed next
Feel free to post any comments!

Clio 1.4 Fidji
shocks seem to be ok with the springs then again they are 14 years old so they might not last too long tho. was surprised how easy the back torsion bar was to lower :) have heard some people having loads of trouble getting them out i was lucky

Chocolate Bar™
Coming along nicely mate. Personally i'd get the alloys done in black and keep the black bits would look awesome then

Civic Vtec y0
Looks excellent! a lot of work has gone in so far!

imo tho i would get a smaller exhaust, but each to there own and its your car at the end of the day lol :rasp:

Clio 1.4 Fidji
thanks for all your replies, i cant seem to find a website for the screens, they are Arkon sv-800 8" sunvisor monitors, closest i could find are these on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/E263M-2x-8-TF...categoryZ67772QQcmdZViewItem#ebayphotohosting

i got 2 sunvisor screens for £180 and fitted them myself and a really small nextbase dvd player http://www.merconnet.com/popup_image.php?pID=355&image=1 that fits under the seat, next job is to wire up the freeview box i have lying in my room into it :D

i was supposed to get a set of willy wheels for it but the fella that had them on a purple CORSA had an argument with a round a bout and wrecked 2 :(
ill have to post up more pics when i get it all cleaned up, havent had a chance with all the rain!

oh and no bother rctempire ;)

ill keep you all posted on anything elsee :)

black/gold 182
not too keen on the exhaust,, apart from that it looks a whole lot better well done matey :approve: