ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ive PH-inally got one :D

340i
Picked it up last saturday...

And all i can say is WOW ive absooolutly loved it! havent stopped :D since i picked it up!

Completly standard example apart from the naff replacement exhaust with the gay tail trim welded on!

The body work in near enough excellent condition and the interior is spot on aswell (apart from the usual stearingwheel wear!)

A couple of taster pics ;)

DSC00388.jpg

DSC00390.jpg

DSC00391.jpg

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Very nice. Shame about the exhaust.
Don't think they came with clear side repeaters, so it's not completely standard :rasp:

Car SOLD :-(
Very nice fella.
Obviously you also have excellent taste going from a Mk1 RSi to a ph-quick LOL:cool:

Titanium 182 FF
Wahey! You got one, i thought it wasn't on the cards till abit l8ter on in the year?

Looks lovely in blue, lol at the exhaust. No doubt i'll see it soon when i finally get my arse over and buy that decat :)

172 Cilo phase 1
I was gonna buy this!. Nice motor its drives well :) hehe

ahhh was you the bloke with the Saxo that looked at it before me?

Yeah hehe :). Was gonna have that car as it did look sound. Was a long day and i was just pissed off that he offered me £1300 for the saxo on part ex so i walked away.

Ended up getting a Silver :D lol Ph 1 172 which cost a bit more than the blue one but was offered £1800 on the saxo part ex so went for it.

I did think you was a plant to be honest as the sales man rang a guy to ask for a price on my car then 2 mins later someone rang up wanting to look at the car. So i thought i bet that was his mate ringing up to pressure buy me. lol.

p.s didnt mean to come across as ignorant when talking to you as i was leaving, just been up since 4am working,fell out with my bird the night befor and was pissed with the dude offering me that for the saxo.

340i
ahhh was you the bloke with the Saxo that looked at it before me?

Yeah hehe :). Was gonna have that car as it did look sound. Was a long day and i was just pissed off that he offered me £1300 for the saxo on part ex so i walked away.

Ended up getting a Silver :D lol Ph 1 172 which cost a bit more than the blue one but was offered £1800 on the saxo part ex so went for it.

I did think you was a plant to be honest as the sales man rang a guy to ask for a price on my car then 2 mins later someone rang up wanting to look at the car. So i thought i bet that was his mate ringing up to pressure buy me. lol.

p.s didnt mean to come across as ignorant when talking to you as i was leaving, just been up since 4am working,fell out with my bird the night befor and was pissed with the dude offering me that for the saxo.

No worries dude..

That was a low part ex for the saxo, it looked in good nic tbh!

Nah i was a genuine viewer i thought you had acutally brought the car as when we got there you were just walking into the office LOL!

have to meet up sometime theres quite a few 172 owners around sheff/chesterfield now

172 Cilo phase 1

No worries dude..

That was a low part ex for the saxo, it looked in good nic tbh!

Nah i was a genuine viewer i thought you had acutally brought the car as when we got there you were just walking into the office LOL!

have to meet up sometime theres quite a few 172 owners around sheff/chesterfield now

Kewl,

Yeah the saxo was a good little runner, but nowere near as fun as a sport :) .

Yeah we went in the office and thats when insulted me with the price for the saxo hehe. But I guess looking back the Clio was for sale at a v.good price.

Yeah sounds gud.

Last edited: