ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

J3NED's clio TT - york dragway today

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Has j3ned been to the meet today what plattsy organised cos plattsy told me he was going?

Adams_16v said:
works for me mate!

u get any other footage...?

my computer keeps crashing when i capture.. ive got one bit where im lined up behind the fast 172cup that raced you and ya can see a bit of your run as im warming up and getting staged. also got a little bit of footage of the clios all lined up in group C.

by the way.. someone had the race number C110 which looked like CLIO. think it was on a williams? how cool.

i managed to capture some elvington trackday footage from yesterday where i caught up with a turbo supra and was stuck to the back of him, but i got ****y and tried to capture another clip of me stuck to it a few laps later on my next session and my computer crashed again! grr!

first try clicking the link in the first posts
if that doesnt work right click the link in the first post and 'save target as' then open it on your computer when it downloads

if that doesnt work then try clicking this:
http://10sax.co.uk/stuff/cliott2.wmv

if that doesnt work try right clickng and save target as, then open from your computer

if that doesnt work.. tough ****. lol

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
lol puts a smile on your face watching it do a burnout like that, imagine driving the thing.

was it J3ned that built this car as ive got some videos of it i got ages ago, one with the bonnet up and a guy reving it and another of it on the RR and then one of it driving down the road.

Nippy white cup
I filmed that lol! It was at Stealth racing but those vids were when it was only (lol @ Only!?)running approx 270bhp. The suspension was bad as well, pulled you all over the place when you put your foot down lol

chris

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
Chris n`nic said:
I filmed that lol! It was at Stealth racing but those vids were when it was only (lol @ Only!?)running approx 270bhp. The suspension was bad as well, pulled you all over the place when you put your foot down lol

chris

lol yeah it looks a little high in the video of it going down the road.