ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's Inferno 225 Cup

Inferno 225 cup
Decided to clean the inferno after my 1st week of ownership and 650miles on the clock.

Literally just did:
Bilberry on the wheels
Snow foamed
Washed with gtechnic g-wash
Dried.

Will probably do a full detail later on but Scrooge Maybe having the pleasure:)

1DCD1849-5A14-43CD-8735-493DE7F4F53F.jpg

4D5D6070-B9C6-4434-BB91-E171C2CC8B4E.jpg

A8975EB3-28A6-49DD-A7AC-1470105944FB.jpg

Dat ass

C72FE91B-DBE7-4A20-9E15-018AA54101F8.jpg

Clean pipes :) even clean under the exhaust.
26CBDF0A-3AFB-4C8A-90A5-392D08F40951.jpg

Proper love this car, the noise, the drive, the looks. Everything.

+plus only used half a tank coming back from Edinburgh :) 300mile trip.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
Looks lovely, for some reason the spoiler in black doesn't work for me, very minor personal taste issue with what looks a very clean car.

Inferno 225 cup
Looks lovely, for some reason the spoiler in black doesn't work for me, very minor personal taste issue with what looks a very clean car.

It's real carbon mate, I hear you though as it's going and having a another sprayed inferno. :)

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
It's real carbon mate, I hear you though as it's going and having a another sprayed inferno. :)

Good call, pretty sure I'd do exactly the same if it were mine.

It's strange as it 'should work' and probably would on another colour, just not Inferno :)

Inferno 225 cup
Good call, pretty sure I'd do exactly the same if it were mine.

It's strange as it 'should work' and probably would on another colour, just not Inferno :)

I know mate, same as the mirror caps they're going back inferno too and maybe anthracite wheels.

But I'm in no rush. :)

Inferno 225 cup
Hate it. It's a terrible colour whilst any other colour exists (especially LY)

Well bloody hell, you should have said before i bought it :)

For me ( not for everyone ) it's my favourite. But only in the Megane, for some reason the clios don't pull it off as well.

dk

911 GTS Cab
theres no way a megane will do 300 miles to half a tank, its either been given a bigger tank or the petrol gauge is broken, that would equal about 40-50+ MPG

i'd say 200 to half a tank is doable, but the second half would go down much quicker as the needle doesn't seem to move for ages with these, but moves very fast for the last quarter tank.

Inferno 225 cup
theres no way a megane will do 300 miles to half a tank, its either been given a bigger tank or the petrol gauge is broken, that would equal about 40-50+ MPG

i'd say 200 to half a tank is doable, but the second half would go down much quicker as the needle doesn't seem to move for ages with these, but moves very fast for the last quarter tank.

I really couldn't believe it to be honest Dk, but when I turned up at my mates house he saw the gauge and literally said "holy f**k, how have you managed that."

For the first 2 hour I was doing 60mph in cruise control taking in the coast.

Ph2 172
This is the first 225 I've looked at and wanted to own! Very nice.

If you came from Edinburgh down the A1 you can get mega fuel economy on the single carriageway section while just driving normally, the road just flows so well.

Herr Flick

aka Herman Ze German
The thing is, I've had that before. Loads of motorway driving and loads of fuel showing but then it goes down quicker than anything you've ever seen doing town driving.

Inferno 225 cup
Gave the engine bay a little clean up as I only had a spare 20 mins :(

Changed the standard split turbo pipe to the samco one.

CB0B54DB-861C-42BD-B469-FD044222C3E9.jpg

Gave the engine bay a once over with
A/f revive.

32487C53-DEA7-49E6-AA92-8F7248426CD1.jpg

FA5CA4E1-9C5F-48A7-A1FC-C5F48BC7F578.jpg

Also found a spare mount so going to send this of the be powder coated.
8ED6E59B-7DC4-4A64-8CD9-0BD214F43C20.jpg

What colour guys?