ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's Inferno 225 Cup

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Yes mate, its perfect. :)

If the Clio was ever to go then id like a white Meg, 330ci or a scooby.

Inferno 225 cup
Yes mate, its perfect. :)

If the Clio was ever to go then id like a white Meg, 330ci or a scooby.

Best thing about this Scott is that most of the mods are already done.

So just leaves me to add my own touch, like remove carbon spoiler and replaced with inferno r26.r spoiler, remove black wheels (possibly look at r26.r wheels in a anthracite, so will need spraying) inferno wing mirror covers.

Even though it's stage 2 with 270bhp 300lbft, I will be dropping on an itg induction (Vader on steds :)) 630cc injectors and possibly 3in Decat.

I don't want anymore torque I fine with that but if I can get close to 280-290 il be happy.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
You've bought a good one mate, I like the spoiler Megs need something to finish there funny bum off.

Your future plans sound good, I approve. Lol :)

Inferno 225 cup
You've bought a good one mate, I like the spoiler Megs need something to finish there funny bum off.

Your future plans sound good, I approve. Lol :)

I'm not a big fan of black/carbon, I don't mind it but I like it all colour coded. Just want it all oem.

Get a white r26 Scott, they've seriously come down in price too.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
The Clio isnt finished yet mate and it stands me in far to much money, so for now its got to stay.

But there will come a day when i want something else, who knows.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
8uva2aqe.jpg

ah so that's who's car it was, very nice.

Inferno 225 cup
Month update.

I'm proper in love with the megane, it's faultless, everything is just so smooth (until you plant your foot) the drive is superb and find the recaro's really supportive, which some people don't :-/ fuel is amazingly good averaging around 30mpg with a trek upto Micks today saw it rise to 37.4 which I'm happy with.

Needs new springs so going to order cooksports and cup shocks and possibly a few more parts. I've bought some wing mirrors which are going to the bodyshop for a spray along with an r26.r spoiler which will be sprayed inferno.

Looking into buying some .R wheels and a 250 turbo so wait to hear back from them, also going to have my calipers refurbed as I think the rear ones are sticking.

Been upto MicKPM for an oil change and look over it, oil was definitely due proper dark and nasty some Mick gladly dropped in some miller nano drive for me:) also fitted my shiny mount ;)
uduzu2av.jpg

In the meantime I'm just enjoying being back in a megane again.

welshname

ClioSport Club Member
That really is lovely looking. The only thing that annoys me about the megs is how cluttered and untidy the bay looks with the engine cover off.

I think a black R26 will have to be my next car. Stunning things.

Inferno 225 cup
That really is lovely looking. The only thing that annoys me about the megs is how cluttered and untidy the bay looks with the engine cover off.

I think a black R26 will have to be my next car. Stunning things.

Yeah it's looks dreadful at the minute. Going to give it a good tidy up, Gray just like your now engine, it literally looks brand new if not better, laquer that and leave it:)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Proper love this car, the noise, the drive, the looks. Everything.

+plus only used half a tank coming back from Edinburgh :) 300mile trip.

Awesome aren't they? It's the best sounding car I've owned (I exclude the P1 in that because P1 > all).

As for the petrol consumption, Cumbria to Edinburgh is around 150 miles and that'll be just under half a tank in my R26.

Sam

North East
ClioSport Area Rep
Inferno. The best coloured Renault to buy IMO.

Looks cracking and would look better with the R26.R wheels on it.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Glady... wake up, go for a run, buffet breakfast, gamble/drink, go shooting, gamble and drink more... I could live that life

Inferno 225 cup
ajypujun.jpg

Clean and simple FTW.

You should give me yours to fit then I take mine to be sorted ;) il sort you a curry for when you move in.

Awesome aren't they? It's the best sounding car I've owned (I exclude the P1 in that because P1 > all).

As for the petrol consumption, Cumbria to Edinburgh is around 150 miles and that'll be just under half a tank in my R26.

The ktec 2.75 sounds great on this, not loud at all, pops and makes a kind of sssssssssSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH scream when coming on boost.

Really is a nice looking car!
You will be having your hands on the paintwork I think mate, theses one bit I'm not happy with.

The only thing is, when I come down I'm not allowed to look/talk or even think about cars as she won't be impressed. :(

Great colour combo, looks spot on.

Cheers chap. Sadly black on orange isn't my thing, dark anthracite will be replacing. :)

O/T

Spoke to Andrewjeffs and he's sorting me my third short shift, incredibly nice bloke and great mod he's designed.

Last edited:
  Inferno 225 cup
Yvette bought me some Recaro seats cover from capital seating for my birthday :)

So fitted them a few week ago
5e5uzupu.jpg

My short shift got delivered this morning, after speaking to Andrew he sent it off Friday morning, so pretty damn quick delivery.

Me and Gray has just fitted that, I completely forgot how it changes the drive, the standard gear change is like steering soup in a bath tub. Now it's precise and loads smoother.

Took 2 (poor) photo parked on my dad's drive, just because. :)

upeza7ym.jpg

he2u6uva.jpg

Inferno 225 cup
Not really bought much or done much with the car, I've tried to put a cap on spending till after out wedding in August. :(

I gave the car to Ant (Scrooge) who did an immense job of detailing it for me a few week back.

abe7e4yb.jpg

hyrehasy.jpg

usyqamej.jpg

2y8ajuja.jpg

I've not cleaned it since, me and Gray have spent a fair few pounds On detailing gear but I'm now a spaz on crutches.

Treated myself to these :)
atu4udy8.jpg
stubby 630cc injectors, going for a 3' Decat and still looking for an itg induction kit, also looking at a quiaffe (sp) diff for it.

Found a perfect steering wheel so buying that
vu3e6ama.jpg

and also bought this,
murupy2y.jpg

Should match nicely with the A pillers :)

We all went camping last week and with my sister taking my son down it was only fair bluebelle had the entire rear of the car.

yma9yna8.jpg

So yeah still in love with it, still love the sound and the power :) happy days.

Inferno 225 cup
Little update.

After looking for an itg induction kit for ages and not really wanting to pay £300 for one as I'm a tight bastyrd,

This came up on eBay for £110 posted
b6797fd26f06892c23a9320c2f89849e.jpg

Bargain I thought so quickly paid for the item and within a few days it was in my hands, although the filter was a tad dirty it was nothing the washing machine didn't sort out.

0de0e927491874f467b64d996dbddaac.jpg

Still I wasn't happy so I ordered a cossie filter
b53aa98d61f384781cc1e46cca77b3cc.jpg
much better.

All fitted and now sucking like a whore on acid! I was happy.

Really does change the car, the spool and pick up absolutely brutal, sounds odd but since changing to the ITG it's popping a whole lot more. :)

Going to send a few parts to the Tyler on here, boost pipe and engine mount for carbon dipping along with a few others, so will post photos of them when done.

Ordering a 3" Decat from rst and then going for mapping with that fitted along with the 630cc injectors I bought a few months back.

Brakes are due soon so in talks with @G 172 so going for a good combination on carbon discs and DS2500 pads, will reply soon George as I'm now a bit low on funds again :)

Going to refresh the suspension so new shocks and cooksports springs and maybe a set of oz f1's to balance things out along with 2 new tyres.

The only down side is, all the above is going to cost me a fortune :( so best get some graft it.

I'm attending Donny this Sunday for the expo thing, going to give the car a detail and refresh the work @Scrooge did for me and add some more protection, I've just not been keen on cleaning it due to work on the house and the neighbour pissing me off.

Anyway enough talk here's a recent pic
c6217dfbd34913706f6f6ab5a8777060.jpg

eb82937c9bd0f3f27d905da3f05bf239.jpg

And a photoshop of it lowered and spoiler painted inferno.

0550d7434fd3c7d6f26c9b8c18e9e5b4.jpg

A tad too low but the Cooksport give a decent drop without looking stupid low, insure on changing the spoiler colour as it is a proper carbon spoiler.

Until next time.

Chrisgti6

ClioSport Club Member
  MR2,TT V6,Swift,Mini
Nice.

Did you ever figure out the low bhp figure on the Dyno day we went to?

Inferno 225 cup
Nice.

Did you ever figure out the low bhp figure on the Dyno day we went to?

Tbh I've not, i know it's not 235bhp with how it drives.

I've just got a decat to go then it's going back to Paul's for a tweak so wil find out more then.

A few have mentioned it could be the cat breaking up inside.