ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jacob's Inferno 225 Cup

Inferno 225 cup
I've decided on what to do with the megane.

Been toying about selling for awhile so il write an add.

£4250 takes it as is with all the spares.

83,000 FSH ( If you've been reading on here then you'll no this and the spec.

More than capable car and even after the unfortunate sump fiasco all is well and drives superb, I wouldn't sell it if it wasn't.

Inferno 225 cup
Right I've stated the price, don't ask for the best price!! I can easily get the wheels refurb at the front, changes and advertise it for £5000!!

This makes me want to keep the car.

Inferno 225 cup
Nice and clean [emoji102]
ccd28337e1608f12722b232f93887e18.jpg

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I know it's very different to your old 225 but is it worth paying the extra for the R26 and its diff over a 225? Did you struggle to put the power down in your 225?

Inferno 225 cup
I know it's very different to your old 225 but is it worth paying the extra for the R26 and its diff over a 225? Did you struggle to put the power down in your 225?

I didn’t pay that much difference mate.

But the only thing that’s different is that the diff does help.

Orange Megane was just brutal with the delivery, this is so much more smoother but nowhere near as quick.

I was looking at r36 estate’s and Touareg’s but the wife and I fancied spending on a log burner so they quickly fell out of budget.