ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jailbreaking: A Guide... & Best Features.

It's never really been illegal anyway. They'd just deny any warranty claim, but you'd have to be dumb as f**k to take it to Apple in a jailbroken state.

My 2G broke, I just restored it and they swapped it no problem. That was jailbroken from day1.

Its here..
http://jailbreakme.com/

Called 'STAR' access it from your device but make sure to sync it with iTunes before using it!

Server's are down at the moment due to getting hammered!

jailbreak_me.jpg

Comex.jpg

Last edited:
  Audi TT 3.2 V6
Hmmmm should be interesting to see if this works.

Cant access the site atm due to traffic

Audi TT 3.2 V6
what happened once it did its thing? did it just go back to the desktop and display a cydia icon?

Audi TT 3.2 V6
ahhhh looks like its working now :D

i was just getting the purple cloud before but now its downloading

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Some of you may or may not be aware of the new jailbreak.

My advice is to avoid it for the time being, its full of holes. Especially for iPhone4 owners.

RB FF 182

My advice is to avoid it for the time being, its full of holes. Especially for iPhone4 owners.

Yup installed it last night ran into issues almost straight away when trying to install some apps so had to perform a restore this morning. But going to hold off and wait a couple of days for the JB to be a bit more stable.

Last edited by a moderator:
  RB FF 182
I installed StatusNotifier and NotifierWidget [gives you alerts of SMS, Email, Missed Call, IM's on the satus bar at the top and also on the home screen when locked like many other phones on the market]

And then every time springboard refreshed it went into safe mode and wouldnt come out.

Any of you had issues with MMS or Facetime? That was another reported issue on Saurik and Comex's Twitters last night/this morning.

I wouldn't mind getting the 5ID and SBS back, but do not miss the inability to turn off and on without having to rejailbreak the phone!

Clio 182 cup'd

Worked a treat on my 3GS, seems like its working for most people too