ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jimbob's Black Gold 182

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Clio looks ace on the 15's, shame that you're getting rid, the Megane isn't a bad car to replace it with though.

Defo get a thread up for the Megane, I love them, especially in Oyster Grey!

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Clio looks great especially on the 15's, haven't seen it before, good to hear you rate the Spax coilovers as I have some to try on mine soon :up: Megane looks great too, they have really grown on me, shame you can't keep both

I'm not usually a fan of those Megane's but that one looks sooo smart, and the spec sounds awesome too! Nice buy that :up::up:

As said above, shame about the Clio as that's a right little weapon with all the upgrades etc on it but onwards and upwards as they say. Defo do the project thread for the Megane!

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
James, the new car looks awesome and is a great ugrade. Best colour too.

But, your 182 looks mega good with the drop and wheels. I really like them. Are you selling them separately or are they going with the car?

Awesone update mate, very well played

The clio will sell easy.
The Megane looks brill :smile:

How much will the clio be?
Cheers buddy, Hopefully it'll go soon, going to get it up for sale tonight all being well.
Price wise I haven't decided yet - all depends what wheels and spares go with it, so I'll have a bit of a serious think later!

Both look great mate!.Shame you have to sell the Clio.

Clio looks ace on the 15's, shame that you're getting rid, the Megane isn't a bad car to replace it with though.

Defo get a thread up for the Megane, I love them, especially in Oyster Grey!

Clio looks great especially on the 15's, haven't seen it before, good to hear you rate the Spax coilovers as I have some to try on mine soon :up: Megane looks great too, they have really grown on me, shame you can't keep both

I'm not usually a fan of those Megane's but that one looks sooo smart, and the spec sounds awesome too! Nice buy that :up::up:

As said above, shame about the Clio as that's a right little weapon with all the upgrades etc on it but onwards and upwards as they say. Defo do the project thread for the Megane!

Thanks all, really don't want to get rid of it. The 'raw' appeal is what I'm missing most, don't get me wrong the Megane is virtually more capable in everyway and I haven't even had to change anything, but it doesn't feel as exciting or thrilling!

The Clio seems alive in comparison, it feels like you can have good fun without going into license loosing speeds. Megane on the other hand you need to go silly speeds for it to feel as quick.

It's growing on me though, I haven't pushed the Megane properly yet but I do enjoy driving it, and can't wait to put it through its paces on some decent roads!

James, the new car looks awesome and is a great ugrade. Best colour too.

But, your 182 looks mega good with the drop and wheels. I really like them. Are you selling them separately or are they going with the car?
Cheers Mark, I'm chuffed with it! Still half regret not turboing the Clio, but that would of been money I doubt I'd of ever seen back - but we'll see what the future brings!

The OZ's looked wicked, preferred them to the Turinis in the end, help give it the more track car look. It's a shame the paints not the best on them, just somebody's rattle canned them Matt black at some point- I think refurbed they'd look amazing!

Going to give the buyer an option of them, if they don't want them I'll more than likely sell them, although I am half tempted to keep them incase I get a future Clio, still haven't seen another Clio in true 4x100 rather than multifitment, and only know of 2 on multifitment, so they're pretty rare!

Shotgun!!.I'll have the OZ rims if you sell them :grin:

Will keep you updated...

They will look epic steve. I'm holding back giving James a messge myslef about them, but I think I'll stick with the 2118s.

But, they look great on he's and possibly yours!
@Dr Jekyll
34698048051_f455621e6b_k copy.jpg

:wink:

@Jimbob 2705 Check your message mate.
Car looks amazing.
@RyG came to have a look at it this morning, unfortunately he wasn't happy with a car.

As per the advert I did say it is a 12 year old car with the relevant stone chips and odd marks, unfortunately there was more than Ryan expected, and understandingly he wasn't willing to pay the price offered.

Gave him his deposit back and sorry to waste his time.

I've had 2 more people contact me interested in it, so I'll see what that comes to, failing that the car will be broken for bits.

I still stand by the car and the advert, it is a wicked spec and mechincally sorted, it's just a shame it didn't come up to Ryan's expectations.

Sorry again Ryan.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
Hopefully you don't end up breaking it, it would be a shame as it looks great but you have to do what you have to do, hopefully you find a buyer soon :up:

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
@RyG came to have a look at it this morning, unfortunately he wasn't happy with a car.

As per the advert I did say it is a 12 year old car with the relevant stone chips and odd marks, unfortunately there was more than Ryan expected, and understandingly he wasn't willing to pay the price offered.

Gave him his deposit back and sorry to waste his time.

I've had 2 more people contact me interested in it, so I'll see what that comes to, failing that the car will be broken for bits.

I still stand by the car and the advert, it is a wicked spec and mechincally sorted, it's just a shame it didn't come up to Ryan's expectations.

Sorry again Ryan.

Hi James,
Nicely worded post and a true gentleman throughout. It wasn't what I was expecting given the price, but I'm sure you'll find a home for it soon enough.

Best of luck with the sale/breaking, whichever route you pick.