ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Joys of havin a Williams

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Took her to Southend on Sat - first time Ive been down in it since last yr I think...

Was soooo good to be in her again down there. Had the windows down, and LOADS of peeps were saying things like - look theres a Williams there, wow, is that a real Williams. OMG a Williams Clio and one group of lads came over asking about it as they had a valver.

Its just sooooo good to have a car that gets sooo much positive attention from everyone!:D

Any other peeps get this?

williamsclio.co.uk/forum

Especially good when you get a young female driver pull up at the lights & then chatts you up ! Feel good factor or what !

Also gives me a great felling when kids follow the car with there eyes when you over taking !

Saw you down there Louise!! :)

Wheels have changed on my car since you last saw it!!

Wouldve liked to race you!! ;) (had a willy3 lump fitted)

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 19 July 2004

Especially good when you get a young female driver pull up at the lights & then chatts you up ! Feel good factor or what !

im now reconsidering ownsership of a willy

Jay

BMW Z4 2.5si Sport

Quote: Originally posted by G16NNN on 19 July 2004

Saw you down there Louise!! :)

Wheels have changed on my car since you last saw it!!

Wouldve liked to race you!! ;) (had a willy3 lump fitted)

yeah noticed the wheels! Cooool bout the Willy lump :D yeah would b good to see how the cars compare. Prob not best on 127 tho... Saw THREE unmarked cop cars that had pulled peeps over on the way down (MG ZT, Volvo estate, and BMW 5 series) U down there for the big one on 31st? (and reply to my spotted post hehe :D)

Yeah we passed a silver Bora unmarked police car thatd pulled over 2 bikers on the a130! Then that silver volvo estate on the a127 had pulled over a corsa!! lol

Yeah think ill be there on the 31st! ;)

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Quote: Originally posted by boyracer666 on 19 July 2004

Quote: Originally posted by northy on 19 July 2004

im now reconsidering ownsership of a willy

Jay
LOL:)

all good fun louise! :D My friend jenny also has a williams. Its cool when i see her in it cos we usally end chatting side by side holdin up the traffic :p

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

i know that feelin as well!!! love it!!! and what with my williams 3 being the only williams going about in my town makes it even more special!!!

Trophy

Quote: Originally posted by FATBOY on 19 July 2004

i know that feelin as well!!! love it!!! and what with my williams 3 being the only williams going about in my town makes it even more special!!!

My trouble is i told everyone how good they are and now theres hundreds going round Hinckley!

Well..

It seems like it sometimes!

Mat.

I loved the attention I got in my Williams. I even had a group of cheeky girls in a Mini follow me to get my number once. :D

I think that overall my Coupe 20V Turbo gets more attention from people who dont know much about cars.