ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Jus a little upgrade. nuthin major.

Clio 1.2 16V
remember me? nah u probably dont.

well this was my clio about 2months ago.
2dw8cie.jpg

nuthin special right.

jus a lil upgrade. nuthin major
o049ag.jpg

aint got the best camera. sorry.
2qxz2xd.jpg

whutchu think? what should i do next?

i wanna light smoke tint it, but i dont wanna go too dark. 50% maybe? im not sure. I wanna get these fog lights i see every clio with but i heard its a pain to get all the parts. dnt kno yet.

and i also wanna change the seat colours - i been lookin into seat covers but im unsure in what is a good for the price for some decent covers

any ideas?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Modding, so far you're doing it right.

Lowering would be a good next stop if you havent already, (hard to tell from the angles) some sport seats would bolt straight in, i'd look to get a set, change the feel when you're driving totally.

S4 Avant
I can offer you some cheap sport seats, half leather/alcantara. Drivers seat is mint, passenger seat airbag just needs stitching up.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks much better now :)

Guessing you're just looking a standard set of fog-lights to fill in the blanks on the bumper?
Just don't drive about with them on all the time like a lot of idiots do lol

Clio 1.2 16V
Looks much better now :)

Guessing you're just looking a standard set of fog-lights to fill in the blanks on the bumper?
Just don't drive about with them on all the time like a lot of idiots do lol

i might wanna jus get them for show. i dont think i wanna turn them on or anything. people say my lights are too bright as it is.

E92 M3
i think they look much better with fogs. just dont bother wiring them up cos ya neva use them it just looks soooo much better

clio 172 phase 2
:mad:Get rid of the 2.0l badges, or you are going to give Renault Sport Clio's a bad name...those 2.0 badges are a step to far imo.

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
No for the 2.0 bullets, and for smoking tbh. Lowered and sports seats will be noiice :D

Clio 1.2 16V
yeh i got the badges for a 50p each from my friend who works at a scrap factory. they were the only thing left on the car gettin scrapped.

i might take them off. they were a hassle to get on tho. im scared i might slip and scratch the paint again. ( the first time was too close !! ).

if i put the 16v badges back on can i spray them myself? i dnt really wanna take them back to the garage and ask the guy to spray 2 badges.

what color am i lookin 4, and where do i get it?