ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just bought a 182

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Well.... my daughter has.

Went to Motorpoint today to look at a used Flame Red 172 and saw a Titanium 182......she fell in love with it and collects it Tuesday!!!

3 days lead time...not bad eh!!

Ill post some pics when she gets it....another potential Cliosporter.

All you letchers out there....im a protective father!!! and shes got an even more protective husband!!!!.....LOL!!

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

LOL @ last line!!

Anyone think that "some" of the cliosporters have a bad reputation!

Least youre continuing to bring your daughter up the right way (even is she is now married!!) :)

Anything from the fleet

i was very pleased with motorpoint, from the start to the finish of buying my 182, although i would polish your car with its first wash as they only wash them and it would be good for protection for the winter.

hope she enjoys it!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

^^^^^^^^^^ they were great when i bought my 172, so easy and quick!!

already got the autoglym on standby for her ...LOL!!!

Make sure it has the renaultsport door sill strips fitted mine did not have them

on . They got them for me though so no worrys in the end...

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Quote: Originally posted by Topper182 on 10 October 2004

Make sure it has the renaultsport door sill strips fitted mine did not have them

on . They got them for me though so no worrys in the end...
I remember seeing them....checked them for scratches. ;)

Renault Clio 172 Ph2

I will have to check these come on mine then when i get it. is it common place they aint on there and they should be?

Must have been missed off at factory . Motorpoint told me tough luck at first but i kept on at them and they fitted them for me. Renault charge £48 + v.a.t each so they aint cheap . You should get your boot net , 2 cans of tyre foam ,and mats but no fire extinguisher or warning triangle which is a con cause i got them in my 172 which i left in when i traded it back in.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by chris172 on 09 October 2004

Well.... my daughter has.

All you letchers out there....im a protective father!!! and shes got an even more protective husband!!!!.....LOL!!
Nice one Chris.

how come you managed to marry-off a daughter? Tell me the secret and Ill get working on it right away!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 10 October 2004

Nice one Chris.

how come you managed to marry-off a daughter? Tell me the secret and Ill get working on it right away!
Easy ....tell them you are going to charge them for board and lodgings!!LOL!!

ICE'dberg MK2 172

Must have been missed off at factory . Motorpoint told me tough luck at first but i kept on at them and they fitted them for me. Renault charge £48 + v.a.t each so they aint cheap . You should get your boot net , 2 cans of tyre foam ,and mats but no fire extinguisher or warning triangle which is a con cause i got them in my 172 which i left in when i traded it back in.
It wasnt a Flame Red 53 reg with 8500ish miles by any chance was it?? went to look at that originally but alarm bells started ringing when I opened the doors and I could smell paint...and the price stickers on parts under the bonnet and an engine cover bolt missing and the cover with grubby hand prints all over it.

No it was a Silver 02 Plate with 18,500 miles on clock. Sounds a bit dodgy that one like it had been in smash how much was it on for...

hi everyone im dead new to this site i got the addy off a mate, i wanna get a clio but i need some reccommendations as to what one to get. Im 18 nearly 19 so any sport clios are out of the question as insurance would be way too high

ICE'dberg MK2 172

No it was a Silver 02 Plate with 18,500 miles on clock. Sounds a bit dodgy that one like it had been in smash how much was it on for...
£9999....bit over the top I thought, was a UK car though, I think as the windows were etched.

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Randel on 10 October 2004

hi everyone im dead new to this site i got the addy off a mate, i wanna get a clio but i need some reccommendations as to what one to get. Im 18 nearly 19 so any sport clios are out of the question as insurance would be way too high
get a 1.2 16v or a 1.5 Dci.

Welcome - start yourself a new "hello" thread!