ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just brought myself a valver

clio 172 cup and valver
just brought my self a mark 1 1.8 16v with a 2.0 16v williams engine has been superchipped got a full stainless and a de-cat and a k and n bein lowered aswell goin to use her as a track car im pickin her up on sunday ill get some pics up then....
has anyone else got a valver with this conversion if so what does it go like....
cheers ad

clio 172 cup and valver
Re: just brought myself valver

haha that was a daft question about how does it go lol
ive got it off a lad from nottingham ill get some pics up on sunday when i pick her up its not the worlds best needs a bit of work, one of the arches is bubbling but for the price it was a steel :D

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
get yourself on clio16valver.co.uk, most valver are running 2.0 willy conversions.

Happy motoring. Seal the bottom and sort any rust you can.

clio 172 cup and valver
yer i will have to get myself on clio16valver just brought it as a bit of a toy that i can track as im puttin too many miles on my cup and its not the most reliable thing lol