ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Just Got My First Clio!

luketheduck

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 182; Octy vRS 245

Just got my first Clio today - a phase 3 RSi. Loving it so far, a big improvement on my old AX 1.1 anyway! :)

Funniest thing was though, within 5 minutes of leaving the dealer I bought it from, a Williams comes up on my ass and reminded me that I only have a warm hatch for now...

But hopefully this will be the first in a long line of Clios cause im loving it so far.

http://img133.exs.cx/img133/6357/clio42jh.jpg

luketheduck

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 182; Octy vRS 245

Damn. Why did it have to be so icy today?!

Not gonna risk giving a good drive in this weather!

All that was needed was a 182 to pull up behind the Willy and remind its driver he only had a warm hatch :D

Welome dude, nice looking machine :)

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

I too jut got my first clio its my only my second car the first being a 1.0 micra, sure your having as much fun as me!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Nice car.

Pretty rare RSis really, Id even go as far to say rarer than 16vs. You do see 16vs from time to time but I rarely see an RSi. That said, they do look a bit like RTs so it could just be that you dont notice them.