ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

just polished the williams

audi S3

im gonna get some pics of the cage today and its from k-tec but.

people may like it or not at the end of the day it stand out from the rest apart from the exhausts and cage plus acouple of little touches the car was like it when i bought it prima 17" prima rear spoiler lowerd and prima stage 1 chip. but the crazy thing is when i pull up outside my sons school to pick him up im the coolist dad in town thanks for your comments

Clio Williams

Mint car mate, exhausts arent something Id choose to put on mine but each to their own eh? What sort of BHP is it kickin out? Were those exhausts custom made, bet they cost a few quid!

audi S3

they cost about £1000 but i got them done on a sponser for £350 but the project fell through ASCAR in sheffield made them and as for bhp its about 165 and 143 at the wheels tops out at about 145 on a good day and revs to 7800 rpm and yes it loves IT. theres a project on the car soon all will be reveled

Yeah Williams looks mint mate, love the standard look with the Williams style 17s, really sets it off (any Subrau copying the Renault Blue and Gold colour scheme gen???).

As for the pipes, each to their own. Personally, I love the huge "BARRRRRR" you get from a huge tail pipe. Sure Ill be seeing you at Southend and other Essex roads shortly, once my blower is in place of course ;)

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

exhaust is a joke. looks so bad totally tacky. no williams should be subjected to this sort of abuse.

clio sport 172

a new owner couldnt put that back to standard as the back bumper has been cut away......sorry mate.....dont like the zorst.....but the massive gold wheels look tidy.

audi S3

well like i said i like but small minded people on this web site comment in a way were there rude each to there own

Valver

i followed this car a while back down the A12 the pics dont do it justice looks alot better in the flesh when your chasing it! :D

loud as feck too!

i love this car, it amazes and offends people at the same time. personally the exhaust are too big for my liking, but they would not put me off buying it knowing what I know about the cars. New bumper, standard zorst and its pretty much back to normal, then you have a fairly unique, but more importantly mint Williams. Fair play to ya Ballcrusher, the external mods may not be to everyone taste, but it can always be changed, bumpers are fook all in the scheme of things.

Paintwork looks in unreal condition too pal, good work

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

I think its the nuts of a car&a real head turner.
Makes me look good parked up next to it in Southend! :cool:

rsturbo and a xr3i

i think it looks really nice , zorsts arent to my taste but everything else is spot on :) and i admire you for been different and wanting a car thats unique to you

Spot on fella, still got the vid of your rolling road day, got bb now, so if you PM me your email ill send it over.

This car is absoloutly awesome, esp when you have the smoke comming out the zorsts, think thats my piccy above ^^

Integra DC5 Type R

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by ballcrusher jnr on 13 April 2005

the zorsts r the best and the car is fast and looks mint under the bonet and the inside
lol! You would say that! You could probably hide up one of them! :p

Mk2 Golf GTI

Its strange how this car gets so much positive attention compared to other modded cars that get absolutely slated, even if they are more subtle than this

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

do yourself a favour and lose the exhausts. it looks ridiculous!!!! nice single 3" pipe on standard rear bumper and it would be a nice car.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Quote: Originally posted by Tom_16v on 13 April 2005

different people like different mods!

get f**kin used to it people.....
Exactly, give your opinions by all means but dont go round trying to tell people what to do to their cars. He might not like your car but so what!! His car, his money, his choice

this reminds me of CupCakes cup (RIP) whenever he did something new, some people would slate it, others loved it! did he care? did he f**k!!

fair play to ya mate, i dont really like the exhausts, but you do and dont give a sh*t what everyone else thinks! :D

heh heh, calm down yeecup mate, its only a forum!

Ballcrusher loves causing a stir with his car. And why not thats what I say!

Quote: Originally posted by Tommo2 on 14 April 2005

Ha I wonder what Stromba would have to say about them exhausts?!?!!
Try and fit them to 0002 while hes not looking.... he might like em once on ;)