ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
It looks lush! I really like that!!

Can see what you mean about tons of space in the engine bay ;)
I'm excited & its not even my bloody car!

M

mini-valver

It lives! Pick it up tommorrow all being well. Couple of adjustments needed on the plenum and Ben's finishing the base map at the minute. Sounds f**king ace on idle!

M

mini-valver

Lol, if its early lad yeah! Got a f**k load to do :( Dropped my sidestrips off earlier got to pick thm up saturday morning and pick my steering wheel up in a bit all being well. Then PC it tommorrow, tidy the inside, remove all the tar etc etc etc....

Lol, if its early lad yeah! Got a f**k load to do :( Dropped my sidestrips off earlier got to pick thm up saturday morning and pick my steering wheel up in a bit all being well. Then PC it tommorrow, tidy the inside, remove all the tar etc etc etc....

I finish at 4 tomorrow mate and will be in city centre. Will drop you a pm with mobile number

What are you doing on here then?

Chop chop!! lol..

M

mini-valver

I'm not telepathic Dan! :dapprove:
Picked up a fuse box cover earlier as thats the only untidy bit in the bay...

M

mini-valver

I'd die TBH, lol.

Nothing I can do till its mapped as the ecu is going under the passenger seat, cant put that in until the wiring is finished with so I can fit it in a box and put the seat over it!

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Now that I'm a claying expert let me know if you need a hand with removing the tar....LMAO :p

Glad to hear it's nearly done dude! :D

M

mini-valver

I'm PCing tommorrow if I have enough time after driving back to mine etc but cheers for the offer mate! Will have a chat at FCS!

yeah pop over mate, I'll prolly be in the trade bit most of the day. I'm not taking mine, but was going to give it a good clean on Saturday as it's absolutely stinkin... had a slight accident in the boot transporting carp feed (dont ask lol)

M

mini-valver

LOL! Nice, my step dad has a tub in the shed, little pellets, f**king HUM. You not taking yours at all??

The pellets are what exploded spectacular style all over the boot... worst yet was that it was the huge tub I was carrying... ffs lol.

Nah, not taking mine this year, bought my bodies and other bits etc, but not got around to getting them fitted yet. I wanted my new uber suspension putting on first. 750lb rear springs FTW lol

yeah, front are 350lbs, rear 750lbs. They ride a million time better though as the dampers are on another level. The FK's you have the choice of a hard uncomfortable ride (imo anyway - I'm old though), or even harder and totally unusable on 95% of Brittish roads, but these I can turn down so they are softer than standard but without enough body roll to project me out the window lol. Best, most fun mod I've ever done.

this done then or what?

was just mapping to be done wasn't it? Good luck Dave, fingers crossed it makes some uber beastly power for you!

he may as well just stay down that end if it's a late one, Rockingham's closer to where he is now... then he can help me clean my car ;) lol

ooh, gonna steal some Star Dust and just clean it with that. f**k all effort FTW

M

mini-valver

Going to st off in a min, lol. Just been to collect my side strips, told the bodyshop they needed to be done by today, dropped them off at 2 yesterday so pleased with that. We'll see what the colour match is like later!

Needs running in and a proper map first before I can give it any beans, the guy at Mass is on holiday so it's on a 90% map ATM. Steady Eddy for the weekend....

Gem

Racing Blue 182
Through the night by the sounds of it dude!

Dramatic timing but ace none-theless that the Domino is finally coming back to Northen soil :D

Actually, Im sure it was "When I grow up I want to be Northern"

Im glad weve established its not an excuse. You can stop blaming me now! *Squelch, Squelch*

Dave, dont worry about cleaning it. Its going to rain, it'll just get dirty again! :p