ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

K4M Project Blog

M

mini-valver

Dreamer Kev!!

Cheers for the interest guys! The plenum is at Mass waiting to be finished but the ICV set-up and other niggles are sorted so as soon as the plenum is back, it'll be mapped and I have some other stuff in the pipeline!

Dreamer Kev!!

Cheers for the interest guys! The plenum is at Mass waiting to be finished but the ICV set-up and other niggles are sorted so as soon as the plenum is back, it'll be mapped and I have some other stuff in the pipeline!

Not at Mass, they dont do fab, John the fabrication guy is near wellingborough.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
seeing as you dont know who i am, you ID everyone before they come in haha

good public relation skills you got going there ken. top stuff

Your dreaming if you expect me to extend courtesy to people who pull shenanigans.

Wise up and stop trying to look innocent.

Yea....cameras and phones have to be on SILENT lol......twonk.

Plus you have to sign a contract of secrecy.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
The outside of GDI usually looks like a CROOOZE meet so i've heard.

1998 BMW e46 323i
What will be different from when I had a mooch over your car Dave? It was proper noisy then, seemed to handle sweet as a fookin nut, be quite rapid and looked like piranhas had eaten all the fat from your car and left you with one big muvafukin induction set up.

What will be different from when I had a mooch over your car Dave? It was proper noisy then, seemed to handle sweet as a fookin nut, be quite rapid and looked like piranhas had eaten all the fat from your car and left you with one big muvafukin induction set up.

Nothing will look diff.

Might hide a kipper in it though.

Mondeo TDCI 130
I had a quick blat in it aswell, on a "ben special rolling round the floor late at night map" I was impressed with it!! Be good to have a go when its proper sorted!!!

1998 BMW e46 323i
kipper air freshener FTW!

poor water into his tyres, so they'll never balance too.

Will it push out more power? What's it running now?

I had a quick blat in it aswell, on a "ben special rolling round the floor late at night map" I was impressed with it!! Be good to have a go when its proper sorted!!!

I dont think Dave understood that it was hard to a) map with a laptop that the screen was falling off lol b) balance in the footwell sitting on glass, tools and jaunty bits c) feel motion sick as i couldnt see out the window (not that i can when i'm sitting in a normal seat).

Despite all that he continued to try and blat it and i kinda gave up on asking him to slow down.

He wouldnt notice kipper if were honest, would think it was last nights skank!!

Hi dave!x

I think that says more about him than the skank he was with.

You have a choice dave.....be proud...your a young, able bodies and good looking lad.....sure when you speak you dribble and they based that goober eyes lynx advert on you. BUT you dont have to settle to whats still left sitting in the club come closing time.....be proud!

Your in a safe place now.....we all love you.

M

mini-valver

FFS :(

The ones on the floor at the end of the night dont need chating up, a drink buying for them or cuddling in the morning. Surely that can only be a good thing??

Picked the half cage up earlier, not sure I'm going to use it, really want a SD one TBH....

Ben, I only blatted it once, I'm surprised the wheels were still attatched, lol. Either way, will be a completely different car when it's mapped, choppy chop Rushworth.....

3.2 V6 4KEV, 944 Cab, 172
Picked the half cage up earlier, not sure I'm going to use it, really want a SD one TBH....

Stick with me Dave, we should be able to negotiate a discount for supply & fit of full OMP cages as there is now 3 of us serious about sorting it soon.... :)

M

mini-valver

Spoke to Ben last week, plenum was finished just needed fitting and then going to RStuning to be mapped (He's doing all the VEMS mapping now). Who knows, lol.