ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Keyed 182

BMW M3
Well, yet another story of petty, mindless vandalism.... Was out and about yesterday afternoon, came home, got up this morning to go and do a bit of overtime at work and straight away spotted a big scratch across the bonnet. Walked round the side of the car, followed the scratch and it basically goes from the front passanger head light, up the bonnet, down under the wing mirror and all the way down the side of the car, and over the fu*king door handel untill it reaches the back light cluster!!!! Fu*king brilliant.... thats all i need. It is absolutly disgusting how some people act these days... just because they would like the pleasure of owning a 182 and dont, they feel jealous and choose to inflict 100's of pounds worth of damage.... which achieves absolutly Fu*k all. Bloody chavs!!!! hate them all!!!

Had a go with the endless supply of car products i have (scratch remover, T cut etc...) and its not shifting, deep as hell. I can brush off little bits of paint on to my hand its that deep.

Looks like i will have to work a bit more overtime to cover the repair bill eh... bugger!!!

Megane RS 275 Trophy
I had it done to me once:dapprove:

Mindless bas***ds

Try your insurance mate just to see if it's worth doing that way.

Ph1 172 & others
i feel for you mate, some chav tw@t scratched my car in my work carpark. got the little pr*ck on CCTV though so hopefully something will come of it.

BMW M3
Talking about my scratched car..... my dad has an old w reg (old old w reg) porsche which got seriously smashed up by vandels... went to police and they took fag butts and finger prints, would you believe it, a year later they have found a match and know where they live. Police only phoned us a couple of days ago.... cant wait till they arrest him. hahaha

BMW M3
yzfr6 said:
I had it done to me once:dapprove:

Mindless bas***ds

Try your insurance mate just to see if it's worth doing that way.

Yeah.. really depends on how much it is going to cost. My excess is £250 and i dont really want my insurance to go up... i'll work something out

Justin182 said:
Talking about my scratched car..... my dad has an old w reg (old old w reg) porsche which got seriously smashed up by vandels... went to police and they took fag butts and finger prints, would you believe it, a year later they have found a match and know where they live. Police only phoned us a couple of days ago.... cant wait till they arrest him. hahaha

did this happen at the same house ??

BMW M3
182_blue said:
did this happen at the same house ??

No... happened a couple of miles away in a unihabited house, was locked up in the garage. However, there was a box of business letter heads, which they found, with the address of the house that my car is parked at in the garage too, so might be on to something there. I recently installed an outdoor motion sensor alarm system to the grounds of this house as they were braking in and smashing up the house... even tried to set fire to it, so this might be their retaliation. Low lifes, they really are...!!

GW RS200
LANCE
Still got your Malibu?

VINCENT
You know what some fucker did to it
the other day?

LANCE
What?

VINCENT
Fuckin' keyed it.

LANCE
Oh man, that's fucked up.

VINCENT
Tell me about it. I had the
goddamn thing in storage three
years. It's out five fuckin' days
-- five days, and some dickless
piece of s**t f***s with it.

LANCE
They should be fuckin' killed. No
trial, no jury, straight to
execution.

VINCENT
I just wish I caught 'em doin' it,
ya know? Oh man, I'd give anything
to catch 'em doin' it. It'a been
worth his doin' it, if I coulda
just caught 'em, you know what I
mean?

LANCE
It's chicken s**t. You don't f**k
another man's vehicle.

I parked my VR6 on a carpark last year and went into an office for an interview, came out and drove home, then next morning got up and some c*unt had smashed my front headlight, cost me £130 to replace it as even though only the lens was smashed I had to have a whole light to replace it as they don't do just the lens.

Someone keyed my old Porsche once, not longer after I got it fixed I drove home from work and as I looked back at it there was a huge dent in the back.

Next day at work we checked the CCTV in the car park and some a*se in a Sierra backed into my car on purpose, laughed then did it again!

Got his reg and gave the tape to the police, not surprised to find he was a banned driver and had no insurance, at least he got done for it though!

Some people hate to see others having something that they can't afford so feel the need to destroy it t*ssers!

Shhh
Know a good garage in sunderland if its any good for paint repairs.

Email me for info. (£200 for whole side exc wing, and boot)

the missus popped down to her daughters in my series 1 172 about 3 years ago. clifford concept 500 on it with all the toys. she heard the alarm looked out the window and reset it. the alarm went off again. she did the same from inside her daughters house (reset and finished her cup of tea).
She came to the pub to pick me up, drove it 3 miles, she pulled up and some tossers had ran over the car denting the roof and bonnet. the roof was about 8 inches lower than normal and she never noticed. needless to say she dont go to her daughters in the new 182. f**k that.....

Golf GTI 1.8T
f***ing pricks!! and you just know that in 10 years when they have their pride and joy that they will be cursing at the chavs in town that have just done it to there baby!! absolutly so pointless, why do they need to do it, not as if theres any addrenaline in puting a key across a car anyway!

M140i/Orange 182
my girlfreinds ex boyfriend keyed my car, £580 worth of damage iam giving evidence against him in court, along with 8 other offences he did against us. hes a fruit cake dont know my g/f saw in him! wa*ker...we have been going out nearly a year now!

artic blue 182
no trial just straight into the cell and meat cleaver their hand off...little f**kers:mad: ...sorry to hear that mate hope you can get it sorted for for not too much cash

197-I love!!!
They are complete Low Life Retards-I really feel for you mate.It really gets my back up.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

BMW M3
^^^ cheers guys... yeah, hopefully i wont cost too much but i dont usually hold back when i come to my car so i will be repaired soon.... gave it a good wash and polish today and in some light i doesnt look to bad but defo needs to be reprayed in parts...£££

jzr

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
There are some right tw@ts out there. My ex keyed the wifes r5 gtt down one side i know it was here. I had to stop wife form killing her an i had a smart as hell fiesta one off kit an stuff i parked it down town as i got out of the car she walked passed, i went back to the car about an hour later an shocked scratched down one side. All i can say i can't wait till she has a car oh i will get some trike from work its worse than brake fluid.

she has cost me over a grand in work an a few of my other cars have been scratched but i cant say it was here because i am not sure but i know it was here the first two. I just hait people who reck other people pride an joy's

RenaultSport 182 Trophy
These people should be lined up and shot, the only problem is their spineless, no-brained w***ers that only venture out to do such things when they know the owner is asleep.
It happened to my trophy 2 nights after i bought it, not as bad as yours sounds but it just makes me so ANGRY!!

VaVa
Had my car 'ran over' over the holday period last year.

Only noticed the footprints on the roof whilst filling up. Scratches all over the bonnet and you can still see where the roof creased and popped back out. w*nkers. I'd rip their balls off so they can not contaminate the rest of the world. f**king scabby c**ts.

It's a real sh*t for anyone, but when you look after your car as we do and are an enthusiast it seems to hurt that much more. I was depressed about the whole thing for weeks. :eek:

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
Complete f**king scum.

Don't think I'll ever buy an expensive car till I get a garage.