ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ktec- 172 Turbo.

Octy vRS & Ninja 650

I thought that their turbo car didnt work or something iirc, and bb tuning or something had the only running turbod 172?

Whats goin on in the top pic lol, thats alotta smoke or dust!

106 GTi

Quote: Originally posted by Mike-bham on 11 September 2005I thought that their turbo car didnt work or something iirc, and bb tuning or something had the only running turbod 172? Whats goin on in the top pic lol, thats alotta smoke or dust!

Well it was out on track, guy said no one could map it in the UK origionally so it ended up going to Holland to be mapped. Now running 11 psi I think. On the way up to Combe he said it is like a bike when you overtake.

Blow 4K its just like a normal 72 to drive, over 4K its all changes. 80-120 in a blur.

LOL no smoke - just lots of fog and mist at 7 am yesterday morning.

Clio 172mk2

it is sweet, but i personally couldnt justify spending 5-7k on it doing, where do they relocate the battery to the boot

2005 Impreza WRX STI

engine bay looks good, but does it perform without going bang?! id love to do a turbo conversion but couldnt justify the money!!!!

LY 200

They can only justify it because its a promo for there company imo!!!

Quite like the way it looks bar the silly light covers!!!

[Edited by JayR on 11 September 2005 at 6:04pm]

Oh and iv just seen the bonnet......Dont like that either really!!!

You gotta take ur hat off to companies like K-Tec! Just coz they are a tuning company... must still take a lot of hard work to build these awesome cars! Quality guys! :D

I saw it at Castle Coombe yesterday, looked quick on the straights. Does it have a Quaife diff to get the power down through the corners??

Quote: Originally posted by samcourtney86 on 11 September 2005

Looks good, whoes car is it? Was it david of k-tecs or is it a customers? Sam

yep..its Davids.. along with many others.. Megane 225...mk2 V6... etc

E92 M3 Monte Carlo

Quote: Originally posted by Fred2001Dynamic on 11 September 2005

Well guess which other company are going to Tuner GP @ Donnington???

bring it on southerners!!!!
is anyone allowed to come and watch this fred?is it on saturday or sunday ?

Ph1

Quote: Originally posted by r-jay on 11 September 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Mike-bham on 11 September 2005
I thought that their turbo car didnt work or something iirc, and bb tuning or something had the only running turbod 172?

Whats goin on in the top pic lol, thats alotta smoke or dust!

Well it was out on track, guy said no one could map it in the UK origionally so it ended up going to Holland to be mapped. Now running 11 psi I think. On the way up to Combe he said it is like a bike when you overtake.

So every car that has this turbo convo has to go over to holland for a re-map seen as no one can do it here ?? :confused:

any one know what its putting out at the road wheels ???

it looks nice, aprt from the bonnet & rear lights.
it was in pgti a few months back.

Audi TT 225 Quattro

i had that hks bov on my mk1 uno turbo, sweet bit of kit. ( for those who dont know what im on about its the silverthing behind the viper ik)