ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lancer Evolution Appreciation Thread

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
No mate near me in the NW. Not really active on any forms of social media either, don't think he's ever put a picture up of it anywhere.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well I spent a few hrs fitting new mud flaps with shinny new bolts. Also fitted locking wheel nuts which I hate but need them now these alloys are selling for near 2k.

Excuse the dirty alloys.

IMG_1273.JPG
IMG_1272.JPG

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
2 grand! 😊

I've just pulled my mud-flaps off, hated them! 😂

I like them in black as they are more subtle, don't want road rash on rear arches.

I sold a set of TME alloys for £700 last year, whoops!!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
2 grand! 😊

I've just pulled my mud-flaps off, hated them! 😂
Sorry @adamlstr - I'm firmly with @Ant1 with regards to mud-flaps. Granted, a lot of cars can't carry the look off - but they are a brilliant cosmetic addition to an Evo/Scooby/GT4, etc. I purchased a set from MLR within a few weeks of getting the VI.

As Ant mentioned in his R26.R thread - the possibility of getting some form of protection for behind the front arch is a very real one for me. It beggars belief that the vast majority of manufacturers allow pristine bodywork to get repeatedly twa**ed by s**t flying up from the road. Almost as bad as removing arch-liners, imo. Definitely a Marmite addition - but it would be nice to have the choice of whether or not to fit some form of lip or flap to pretty much every car.

Evo 5 RS
lol 2k, that's mentalisms

Rear doors take a pounding on 7-9s too. Mine was only painted the other month, barely driven and already got chippys lol.

Evo 5 RS
Made me laugh yesterday. First bit of proper weather we've had all year. Was driving home...saw a white TME I've never seen before lol.
Some of these guys are prolific :D

Countryman JCW
Thanks, yeah I did - didn't take much effort! It's just the way the light hits the car sometimes
I think it shows it off well, really well captured! Some photo's you see of 8/9's just don't look right, especially in for sale ad's i find.