ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

LD02 Monaco Blue - Ipswich - Driving like a true hero

SQ5
172 In Ipswich at about 1:30 PM with your fog lights on, then you clocked me and decided to floor it in first and second gear up a 30mph road thinking I would be impressed.

Oh and take the silly ken block style hat off please and it wasn't foggy middle of the day in the middle of summer.

Last edited:
  Arctic 182, GTD
I've seen this a few times because I work in Ipswich but usually in a work van lol he clearly didn't know what was under your bonnet ;) and quick one you know Andy at BMD in Stowmarket?

Arctic 182, GTD
Ah right, BMD services Porsche garage in stowmarket. Was chatting to him the other day.

Arctic 182, GTD
Yeah well I dropped some parts off on my way home and he saw my 182 and was chatting about them and he said he had a mate with a silver supercharged one and I asked if it was u and he said yeah :-/ lol this sounds weird now...

Arctic 182, GTD
Dark hair, say late twentys. Got megane 5 door diesel in light blueish and got a few old golfs which he's turboed etc. lives in ixworth??

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sweet as, I have my R1R's and Pro Race 1.2's! Looking to do one from March onwards when the weather should be abit better, Snet and Brands?