ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Leeroy's Clio 182 Trophy 25/500

Titanium 182
Lets just cut straight to the chase

004pqu.jpg

006xvb.jpg

008wm.jpg

005woo.jpg

attachment.php

I have wanted this model ever since it was released in 2005.

Just got back from collecting and without doubt its the best handling car I have ever owned, its pure epic!

Spec list/info and more pics to follow, once I have had some food and a shower, its been a long day!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Fair play, i'd love one.

It is mint, even though i'd feel iffy over the timing, but thats just me :/

Focus RS + S3
if anything were to happen to my LY (touch wood it doesnt)
A trophy would be my replacement :)

looks immaculate

172 Cup
Like i said on saxp dude it looks like a nice example (which is becoming rarer all the time) and i even miss my bro's T.

Look forward to seeing it in the flesh.

Enjoy it dude!...and let me know if you want that number for the belts ;)

Titanium 182
Little update

Had the car a week now and I must its fringing awesome to drive, during the daylight the car gets a good bit of attention due to its stance and bright red colour ( I assume).

The suspension is so confidence inspiring its rather dangerous ha ha, its very egger, agile and would I dare say pin sharp! You point it and it goes, its bloody marvellous.

Only thing its lacking at present is a decent noise coming from the rear, so when eventually the standard exhausts rots (and it will) I will be on the hunt for something decent.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Knew you'd like it Lee, will meet up with you next week sometime when I've got the cup back on the road.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Thought they would mate, my old one would easily out handle johnny's evo 5.

Once you get the whiteline anti-roll bar on you'll realise how exploitable the trophy chassis is

Titanium 182
I honest dont think I need it, suspension set up at present is class, back end is mega planted, you will see once we meet up.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Looks lovely mate! Really need to give mine a clean after seeing this.

I need to try an ARB too.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Gally I need some Prima stuff I think, stuff your ranting and raving about lol

So do everyone in the world by the bloody looks of it! I'm lucky enough to have a friend who bought a few bottles before xmas. :)

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Unpin'd dampers, Mark fish Springs, koin revalved rears and camber adjusted, you had that?<BR>
<BR><BR>Didnt have unpinned dampers but everything else, how stiff the front is wont have a big effect on the rear anyway unless its super stiff.<BR><BR>Try the whiteline, you wont be disapointed, I've had 3 of them ;)

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Does the MF setup make that much of a difference? Hmmm.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
Whiteline makes the most difference on any Clio, including the trophy, trust me

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
You two make me want to go and spend money.

Birthday next week, may treat myself to an ARB.