ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Lighting competition entry

Clio182, 88'Scirocco
The best part of that video was the bird 0.27 with what looks like CAMEL TOE and a cracking set of tits, shame she oozes munt. Make a rover even shitter. Compared to his your mods are subtle but still not to my taste. But each to there own.

Add as many lights to a car to win a trophy? I really don't get why, it's not even artistic in any way is it?

Serious WTF at that ZR, looks like something you'd see at a pikey fair right next to the dodgems.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
attachment.jpg
huh?

"Navy" N17 TWO
FLOL @ the smoke machine in the boot! This has brightened up my day at work anyway!

What the comedy of it.....or the actual lights? lol

Fair play to the OP a lot of work has gone into it and he has got an award out of it, and probably a sh*tload of slagging too!

I have a "competition" setup in my boot too and know it's great to get something back like a little award even though you love it anyway :cool: