ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liquid Yellow, Turinis & Coilovers

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Popped up to see James at Stone Automotive to get my coilovers fitted the other day. Managed to get a few pics last night.
Not sure weather to drop the back down a tiny bit or not? Opinions please?

Mark

Before:
002-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

And now:

LY2.jpg

LY3.jpg

LY5.jpg

LY4.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Not sure what size, 15mm all round? It rubs a tiny bit on the front atm with a passenger so may have to pop it up a couple of mm.

Car looks great :) I think it looks perfect as it is but if you do change ride height at the the front then don't forget you will need to get the alignment re-done as the adjustment in height will knock out the camber and that will knock out the toe :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Car looks great :) I think it looks perfect as it is but if you do change ride height at the the front then don't forget you will need to get the alignment re-done as the adjustment in height will knock out the camber and that will knock out the toe :(

ohhh yeah :( It only rubs a tiny bit so I shall see how it goes. It was mainly the rear I wasn't sure about though.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
The drop is nice, I think it would look good with the wheels in anthracite...... Or dare I say it OE anthracite wheels.. :eek:

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
  M3 CS / 1/29 PB 182
Very similar to Hodges old LY, apart from he never dropped it on coilovers? Perfect LY, keep it exactly like that :approve: