ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Liquid Yellow, Turinis & Coilovers

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Popped up to see James at Stone Automotive to get my coilovers fitted the other day. Managed to get a few pics last night.
Not sure weather to drop the back down a tiny bit or not? Opinions please?

Mark

Before:
002-5.jpg

006-4.jpg

And now:

LY2.jpg

LY3.jpg

LY5.jpg

LY4.jpg

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Not sure what size, 15mm all round? It rubs a tiny bit on the front atm with a passenger so may have to pop it up a couple of mm.

Car looks great :) I think it looks perfect as it is but if you do change ride height at the the front then don't forget you will need to get the alignment re-done as the adjustment in height will knock out the camber and that will knock out the toe :(

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
Car looks great :) I think it looks perfect as it is but if you do change ride height at the the front then don't forget you will need to get the alignment re-done as the adjustment in height will knock out the camber and that will knock out the toe :(

ohhh yeah :( It only rubs a tiny bit so I shall see how it goes. It was mainly the rear I wasn't sure about though.

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
The drop is nice, I think it would look good with the wheels in anthracite...... Or dare I say it OE anthracite wheels.. :eek:

-Rob

ClioSport Club Member
Very similar to Hodges old LY, apart from he never dropped it on coilovers? Perfect LY, keep it exactly like that :approve: